Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy

Official Google Cases $14.99 (From $50) *SELECTED STYLES*

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2020 2:50 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 18, 2011
1597 posts
1154 upvotes
Pickering

[Best Buy] Official Google Cases $14.99 (From $50) *SELECTED STYLES*

Hello,


Best Buy Canada has a few official Google cases for sale.


Pixel 4 XL - Sorta Smokey $50 $14.99
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... y/13899284

Pixel 4XL - Just Black $40 $14.99
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... k/13899283

Pixel 4XL - Blue-ish $50 $14.99
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... h/13899282

Pixel 3A - Fog $50 $14.99
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... g/13499069

Pixel 3A - Carbon $40 $14.99
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... n/13499068

Pixel 3AXL - Fog $50 $14.99
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... g/13499064

There's other ones available, but not as good a sale. For anybody on the other side of the pond, they have the same deal at Target.
CTC employee
Sport Chek / Canadian Tire / Party City discount
Telus EPP $50/20GB/BYOD
Bell EPP $50/20GB/BYOD
20 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
4021 posts
4385 upvotes
Ottawa
Bought a fabric case for full price for my Pixel 2 XL. Felt good for about a week. Then it got disgustingly dirty. And yes, you can clean it, but it'll lose its grip.

Buyer beware if you want a case that'll last. I have a 4XL. Not even remotely interested in getting another. Even at $15.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
6059 posts
1829 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
How tough are this case compared to otterbox symmetry?
d1ulove3
Jr. Member
Dec 7, 2007
174 posts
120 upvotes
Richard1986 wrote: Hello,


Best Buy Canada has a few official Google cases for sale.


Pixel 4 XL - Sorta Smokey $50 $14.99
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... y/13899284

Pixel 4XL - Just Black $40 $14.99
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... k/13899283

Pixel 4XL - Blue-ish $50 $14.99
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... h/13899282

Pixel 3A - Fog $50 $14.99
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... g/13499069

Pixel 3A - Carbon $40 $14.99
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... n/13499068

Pixel 3AXL - Fog $50 $14.99
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/go ... g/13499064

There's other ones available, but not as good a sale. For anybody on the other side of the pond, they have the same deal at Target.
OP, perhaps add the word "phone" to the title...
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1262 posts
1145 upvotes
Batarang wrote: Bought a fabric case for full price for my Pixel 2 XL. Felt good for about a week. Then it got disgustingly dirty. And yes, you can clean it, but it'll lose its grip.

Buyer beware if you want a case that'll last. I have a 4XL. Not even remotely interested in getting another. Even at $15.
Couldn't disagree more, my fabric case for my Pixel 3 is the best case I've ever had. Durable, and very nice to hold in hand with great grip. Biggest downpoint is they're not as easy to clean, but I can't echo any of the concerns about "losing grip" or being "disgustingly dirty" — that's simply not my experience whatsoever.
Member
Jun 23, 2017
435 posts
842 upvotes
Just ordered 1 x Sorta Smokey and 1 x Blue-ish for Pixel 4 XL (store pick-up).

Great deal, thanks OP!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 5, 2010
2079 posts
4089 upvotes
Ontario
I have a Pixel 3. Would the case for the 3A fit it?
Member
User avatar
Sep 7, 2007
351 posts
68 upvotes
Bowmanville
Recoil wrote: Couldn't disagree more, my fabric case for my Pixel 3 is the best case I've ever had. Durable, and very nice to hold in hand with great grip. Biggest downpoint is they're not as easy to clean, but I can't echo any of the concerns about "losing grip" or being "disgustingly dirty" — that's simply not my experience whatsoever.
I second this for my Pixel 2 XL which I've had for close to 3 years.

I immediately ordered one with my Pixel 5. IMO best looking case you can get for a Pixel, I just wish they weren't $50 regularly.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 14, 2007
560 posts
487 upvotes
Brunswich
Samster wrote: I second this for my Pixel 2 XL which I've had for close to 3 years.

I immediately ordered one with my Pixel 5. IMO best looking case you can get for a Pixel, I just wish they weren't $50 regularly.
And I third this. I've had the same fabric case for my 2xl for almost 3 years...dropped my phone lots, and it's protected it well. I find I can grip it well and it's a nice looking case. I wouldn't hesitate getting another fabric case for the next pixel I buy. Also, I never had an issue with the case getting dirty, but I think that depends on how well you keep your items. I tend to try and take good care of my stuff, but to each their own.
Member
Mar 17, 2015
229 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This is a great price and cases looks great too. However, i wipe my phone more few times a week since COVID-19, so something to consider if you are putting cloth cases on your phone.
Newbie
Jan 2, 2019
21 posts
3 upvotes
Montreal
Batarang wrote: Bought a fabric case for full price for my Pixel 2 XL. Felt good for about a week. Then it got disgustingly dirty. And yes, you can clean it, but it'll lose its grip.

Buyer beware if you want a case that'll last. I have a 4XL. Not even remotely interested in getting another. Even at $15.
I have a Pixel 2XL too.
Got the case where you use a photo and they create a hard plastic case out of it. I think it was called a live case idk.

My case is doing great though, the photo is fading along the edges now but I've been washing it with water due to Covid etc.

I was hoping they did the live cases for their new phones. Disappointing about the fabric case.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2013
4021 posts
4385 upvotes
Ottawa
Recoil wrote: Couldn't disagree more, my fabric case for my Pixel 3 is the best case I've ever had. Durable, and very nice to hold in hand with great grip. Biggest downpoint is they're not as easy to clean, but I can't echo any of the concerns about "losing grip" or being "disgustingly dirty" — that's simply not my experience whatsoever.
They get extremely dirty.

Fabric is not a good idea for a case.
Sr. Member
Aug 15, 2003
721 posts
459 upvotes
The main issue I find with these fabric cases is not so much that they get dirty, but that they're a bit slippery if you're regularly taking your phone out of your pockets and they don't offer much drop protection. My wife dropped her phone with the fabric case and the screen cracked.

The best case for grip and protection that I've experienced is Speck's Presidio Grip. It looks like it's on sale right now for for the 3A XL for $14: https://www.amazon.ca/Speck-Products-Go ... B07RK5JBCM

I paid $30 for it when it came out and it's worth every penny as it does offer great drop protection and is super easy to hold.

Top