Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Ooma Phone and Home Security Kit $99 with Free Shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 4th, 2020 5:17 pm
Apr 1, 2007
152 posts
115 upvotes
Agassiz

[Best Buy] Ooma Phone and Home Security Kit $99 with Free Shipping

Got an email saying my old current Ooma Telo base station will no longer be able to support Ooma Smart Security as of January 1, 2021. It was great while it lasted. I saw this Starter kit includes an Ooma base station, two door and window sensors, one motion sensor, and one water sensor for $99 at Best Buy. I paid $40 just for the motion detector which works great so this is a deal. Connects to your smartphone for real-time notifications via phone call, app, text, or email
Optional inactivity alerts let you know when nothing has been detected or no one has arrived
Free self-monitoring requires no contracts or commitments; advanced features can be accessed through optional subscription plans. You need Ooma Premier plan to use more than one Security device which makes it $10 plus taxes per month. This will also allow you to plug in any phone, get a free phone number or port yours over.
Last edited by MEVL on Dec 4th, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 4, 2012
8356 posts
8901 upvotes
interesting... seems like a good deal. need to do more research for myself.
Nov 12, 2013
187 posts
348 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I have the ooma set up solely for security on the free plan. There was a 60-day trial included for their Secure plan. AMA

I would recommend not having a CC on file if you’re on the fence during the secure plan trial. The free plan doesn’t include the text, phone, and email notification FYI. Push notifications via their app are included across the board.

https://www.ooma.ca/home-security/subscription-plans/