• Last Updated:
  • Jan 29th, 2019 12:29 pm
[OP]
Jul 26, 2009
9 posts
14 upvotes
Montreal

[Best Buy] Open Box Apple Watch on Best Buy site

There's a new batch of "open box" Apple Watches on Best Buy's website, plus they are on sale. You can get a Series 3 (GPS only) for $279.99.
23 replies
[OP]
Jul 26, 2009
9 posts
14 upvotes
Montreal
No problem. I bought 2! (accidentally...)
Deal Guru
Feb 29, 2008
12561 posts
7775 upvotes
Prices need to come down. Apple can't charge a premium anymore.
Mar 7, 2011
776 posts
783 upvotes
JayLove06 wrote: Prices need to come down. Apple can't charge a premium anymore.
There are enough people who don’t realize this that apple will continue to get away with it. Unfortunately apple is now for the masses
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2005
1442 posts
1151 upvotes
JayLove06 wrote: Prices need to come down. Apple can't charge a premium anymore.
I wish it worked like that. I would love Intel and Nvidia to stop charging a premium also.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2014
1293 posts
3854 upvotes
Toronto
Well that didn't take long...
Deal Guru
Feb 29, 2008
12561 posts
7775 upvotes
WH0WHAT wrote: Well that didn't take long...
I already own an apple watch that I paid much more for, but think the price should be lower. If you like or want the watch then go for it.
Deal Guru
Feb 29, 2008
12561 posts
7775 upvotes
slayerwulf wrote: I wish it worked like that. I would love Intel and Nvidia to stop charging a premium also.
It actually does work like that. If people stop buying your product, you are forced to discount the price of your product and maybe the next iteration of that product will be....you know...much better?
[OP]
Jul 26, 2009
9 posts
14 upvotes
Montreal
JayLove06 wrote: I already own an apple watch that I paid much more for, but think the price should be lower. If you like or want the watch then go for it.
Well at this point, it's a matter of opinion, which I don't believe is the point... I have been shopping for one and this is the best price I found, so I thought I'd share it :)
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2006
2346 posts
562 upvotes
$40 off?

i personally think $40 off a $600 used watch is cold (not even close to a deal)
IF i were to spend that much money i'd gladly spend the extra 6.67% and not buy a previously sweated unit,
which potentially has bacteria all over it?

The person who used it probably went to the washroom for #2 a few times and if he used thewatch on the same hand he wipes chances R it was very close 2 his / her (|)
For sale threads:
GCs / Coins
Cloth / Phones/
[OP]
Jul 26, 2009
9 posts
14 upvotes
Montreal
redkid wrote: $40 off?

IF i were to spend that much money i'd gladly spend the extra 6.67% and not buy a previously sweated unit,

The person who used it probably went to the washroom for #2 a few times and if he used thewatch on the same hand he wipes chances R it was very close 2 his / her (|)
It's more than 40$ off, regular price is 360$. "Open box" items at Best Buy are tested and in as-new condition, come with all the accessories and have the same warranty as a new item. If you want to pay $90 more for a brand new watch, that's up to you.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1066 posts
410 upvotes
GTA, ON
redkid wrote: $40 off?

I think your link is for series 4. Op's link was for Series 3.

I have had good luck with Best Buy's open box apple watch is the box. It definitely looked brand new.

I am not buying OP- but upvoted you for the effort to post here.
Mar 14, 2013
191 posts
66 upvotes
FREDERICTON
Sold out right now. There were 5 in stock and I was in the process of checking out but couldn't complete the order.
[OP]
Jul 26, 2009
9 posts
14 upvotes
Montreal
wolfpack27616 wrote: I think your link is for series 4. Op's link was for Series 3.

I have had good luck with Best Buy's open box apple watch is the box. It definitely looked brand new.

I am not buying OP- but upvoted you for the effort to post here.
Thanks :) I thought the link was for all the Open Box Apple Watches, though. There were 17 (not all in stock) when I first saw them. There's actually a Series 4 at 199$ (out of stock), I wonder if that's a mistake!?