Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Philips Hue Gradient Lightstrip $179.99 for 55"-60", $199.99 for 60"-70", $229.99 for 70" larger

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2022 4:17 pm
[OP]
Sep 11, 2010
183 posts
185 upvotes

[Best Buy] Philips Hue Gradient Lightstrip $179.99 for 55"-60", $199.99 for 60"-70", $229.99 for 70" larger

For those needing this TV lightstrip especially for those ones that got the $180 Philips Hue HDMI Sync Box deal from Amazon recently and are waiting for a sale.

And for those that doesn't know, you need the Philips Hue HDMI Sync Box and the Philips Hue Bridge for its LEDs to sync with your TV screen.
7 replies
Dec 26, 2017
229 posts
164 upvotes
I think I know where the comments are going with this one! I’m glad i didn’t buy into the hue setup years back, still very overpriced compared to other options. They are probably quality products but I’ve had no issues with my other brand, *cough* Govee, lights - and they don’t even need a hub.
[OP]
Sep 11, 2010
183 posts
185 upvotes
mcmax20 wrote: I think I know where the comments are going with this one! I’m glad i didn’t buy into the hue setup years back, still very overpriced compared to other options. They are probably quality products but I’ve had no issues with my other brand, *cough* Govee, lights - and they don’t even need a hub.
I get the negativity towards needing a hub and i used to think that way but after investing in wemo light switches and having the headache of it sometimes not working properly, I now appreciate the stability of having hubs and the ease of reconnecting just one hub instead of each and every device if you happen to change your router, for example. Also I feel like some people might not be comfy with the idea of having a camera pointed at their TVs.
Jan 24, 2018
118 posts
279 upvotes
onebuckz wrote: I get the negativity towards needing a hub and i used to think that way but after investing in wemo light switches and having the headache of it sometimes not working properly, I now appreciate the stability of having hubs and the ease of reconnecting just one hub instead of each and every device if you happen to change your router, for example. Also I feel like some people might not be comfy with the idea of having a camera pointed at their TVs.
Pro tip: when changing your router, rename the SSID to the one from the previous router and use the same wifi password and every single thing that ever connected to your original router will automatically connect to the new one.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2555 posts
2367 upvotes
Vancouver
Wait what the f*** this is just the LED strip? Why is an LED strip worth $200+ lmfao what planet is this.
Apr 19, 2017
79 posts
142 upvotes
Sale price is back, plus buy 2 items get 25% off each

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)