Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Pixel 6 open box $609.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2022 11:28 am
Jun 2, 2011
279 posts
285 upvotes
Burnaby

[Best Buy] Pixel 6 open box $609.99

Have had no problems with geek squad certified, around 100 left
Last edited by TomRFD on Mar 19th, 2022 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
176 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
4495 posts
3437 upvotes
London
soupmaster666 wrote: Check it very carefully when you get it. Speakers, microphone, all display panels
pixels, charging port reliability, battery life. If there's an issue get your complaint in immediately.

Best Buy's support for open box products with issues is horrendous
how is that the return policy should be the same weather it was an open box or not as long as its sold by bb and not some other seller on there market place. u should also still get full warranty out of google most companies just ask for the s/n to process warranty repairs
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1390 posts
3640 upvotes
Please don't buy a Pixel 6. The fingerprint sensor is horrendous among other problems. I have a P6 Pro and I deeply regret the purchase.
Aug 26, 2020
97 posts
179 upvotes
life359 wrote: Please don't buy a Pixel 6. The fingerprint sensor is horrendous among other problems. I have a P6 Pro and I deeply regret the purchase.
Is this still the case for you after The latest update? After the December update mine was fixed and works great now.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2013
1390 posts
3640 upvotes
AbilasS6530 wrote: Is this still the case for you after The latest update? After the December update mine was fixed and works great now.
Yes. No amount of software updates can correct the fact that they used a cheap optical sensor instead of an ultrasonic sensor like in the Samsung S22 phones.
Oct 2, 2013
464 posts
442 upvotes
BRAMPTON
life359 wrote: Please don't buy a Pixel 6. The fingerprint sensor is horrendous among other problems. I have a P6 Pro and I deeply regret the purchase.
Please buy the pixel 6. Fingerprint sensor works fine, best in class camera, cheaper price then other flagships. I have the pixel 6 pro and I deeply appreciate the purchase.
Aug 26, 2020
97 posts
179 upvotes
life359 wrote: Yes. No amount of software updates can correct the fact that they used a cheap optical sensor instead of an ultrasonic sensor like in the Samsung S22 phones.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Can only really speak to my results. After the an update it's fast and accurate for me. I'd wager security has taken a hit or something but it's been good enough to stop anyone else from getting into my phone.

For the price I'd personally recommend the 6 over the 6 pro.
Apr 2, 2013
999 posts
1213 upvotes
Barrie
I have the regular Pixel 6 and love it but the Android Auto, BT, signal issues and fingerprint reader are all annoying. However, most of these are expected to be fixed with the March feature update (supposedly coming on Monday and includes many updates including the big Android 12L implementation). Really looking forward to it!
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3161 posts
3308 upvotes
life359 wrote: Yes. No amount of software updates can correct the fact that they used a cheap optical sensor instead of an ultrasonic sensor like in the Samsung S22 phones.
Not sure if this is helpful (though I have S10 which is ultrasonic)... what I found really helped was using hand cream. Dry hands/fingers cause a lot of misreads or long read times.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
DeNovo2011 wrote: Please buy the pixel 6. Fingerprint sensor works fine, best in class camera, cheaper price then other flagships. I have the pixel 6 pro and I deeply appreciate the purchase.
Ho, well... Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

Off topic. But my LG G8 ThinQ had sensor issues. Read somewhere that with multiple prints of the same finger helps. Done this, and now it works at the first attempt 99.9% of the time, if it can help anyone here with the issue
Last edited by DoorCrasher on Mar 19th, 2022 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2012
1474 posts
368 upvotes
Vancouver
too expensive for the pixel when there are better options just couple hundred bucks more

pixel is a massive disappointment compared to samsung s22 or iphone 13
Mar 10, 2011
570 posts
501 upvotes
Niagara
Does the Pixel 6 have esim?
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
8453 posts
3627 upvotes
I have 0 fingerprint scanner issues.

Worse case return it.
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
flightdeck wrote: Does the Pixel 6 have esim?
Pixel 4 and later have eSIM

from https://support.google.com/pixelphone/a ... 6887?hl=en

Use eSIM

Some phones can use eSIM, depending on the phone and mobile carrier. For details, check with your carrier.
  • Pixel 4 and later: All phones work with eSIM.
  • Pixel 3a: Phones bought with Verizon service or in Japan don't work with eSIM.
  • Pixel 3: Phones bought with service from any US or Canadian carriers other than Sprint and Google Fi don't work with eSIM. Phones bought in Australia, Taiwan, and Japan also don't work with eSIM.
  • Pixel 2: Only phones bought with Google Fi service work with eSIM.
  • Pixel (2016): No phones work with eSIM.
Destiny is all
Jan 3, 2020
3 posts
4 upvotes
Do you have more then one finger print setup per finger? Usually tends to help.
Oct 17, 2003
561 posts
177 upvotes
Fredericton
Not sure why they moved the fingerprint sensor from the back of the phone. My old 3XL was perfect for unlocking as I picked up the phone,