Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy Black Friday

Pixel 7 $649.99 PLUS Google Pixel buds (Pro or A series) 50% off ($50 for A series)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2022 9:11 am
Aug 11, 2011
265 posts
49 upvotes
Montreal

[Best Buy] [Black Friday] Pixel 7 $649.99 PLUS Google Pixel buds (Pro or A series) 50% off ($50 for A series)

Standard pixel 7 sale price but if you need/want the pixel buds you can get them for 50% off through best buy. Remember that the pixel 7 DOESN'T have a head phone jack, so if your upgrading from a phone that does your probably going to need to buy a pair of wireless ear phones or head phones anyway.

Pixel A series buds are on sale for $100, after the discount they come to $50.

Pixel Pro buds are not on sale and priced at $260 so they'd clock in at $130 after the promo.

I ended up getting the A series for myself.
Images
  • rfk2.png
  • rfk1.png
5 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
myst88 wrote: Standard pixel 7 sale price but if you need/want the pixel buds you can get them for 50% off through best buy. Remember that the pixel 7 DOESN'T have a head phone jack, so if your upgrading from a phone that does your probably going to need to buy a pair of wireless ear phones or head phones anyway.

Pixel Pro buds are not on sale and priced at $260 so they'd clock in at $130 after the promo.

I asked when financing a Pixel 7 Pro on Friday, the 50% discount is on the regular price and not sale price.
Destiny is all
Aug 11, 2011
265 posts
49 upvotes
Montreal
Maybe checkout is different when done through financing, but in my case buying the phone outright directly I paid $50 for the A series as you can see in the screenshot that I posted.
Oct 29, 2018
52 posts
71 upvotes
Unfortunately, Pixel Buds Pro is OOS...this deal has been going on for a while with outright and activations purchase.
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
myst88 wrote: Standard pixel 7 sale price but if you need/want the pixel buds you can get them for 50% off through best buy. Remember that the pixel 7 DOESN'T have a head phone jack, so if your upgrading from a phone that does your probably going to need to buy a pair of wireless ear phones or head phones anyway.

MiharyA98115 wrote: Unfortunately, Pixel Buds Pro is OOS...this deal has been going on for a while with outright and activations purchase.
Yes, deal was posted earlier by @monis256

[Best Buy] [Black Friday] 50% off Pixel Buds Pro or Finance with Pixel Phone
Destiny is all
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
Pixel Buds A-Series is $99.99 and Pro is $199.99 until January 2nd.
Destiny is all