Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Playstation 4 Gold Wireless Stereo Headset - $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2016 1:24 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 1, 2004
7075 posts
398 upvotes
signore wrote: Is the 7.1 VSS something that wouldn't be included in the Bose headphones?
7.1 VSS is done in software, so that only works on PS3/PS4. However, if you thinker enough with the Windows settings under speaker properties Enhancements, you could get something of a similar experience on PC.
Same goes for the BASS Boost on these cans, just wouldn't work in passive mode (connecting the 3.5mm cable)
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3314 posts
3083 upvotes
Ottawa
***** my life. Ordered a pair.

There. Now I'm not allowed to buy anything else (video game wise) out of pocket for a month. Here's hoping the $65 I have in my PSN Wallet will hold me for the month.

$104 PSN purchase
$80 for two $50 PSN cards
$90 for these.

Yup, my wallet is bleeding now. D:

Online stock only has 5 left.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2013
1367 posts
251 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Sold out online. Hopefully more become available before the deal ends.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
1737 posts
396 upvotes
Toronto
Gonna post what I always post in these threads. While these are pretty good quality headphones they have one weakness. The headband's hinges are very tiny plastic tabs and every time you put these headphones on and off, you'll cause cumulative stress damage to those tabs. Eventually they'll snap and the only repair is to RMA. I had two pairs break around the 1 yr mark with regular use and they kinda gave me a hard time with RMA. So basically, don't expect these to last forever.
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2009
1473 posts
353 upvotes
generaltao99 wrote: Gonna post what I always post in these threads. While these are pretty good quality headphones they have one weakness. The headband's hinges are very tiny plastic tabs and every time you put these headphones on and off, you'll cause cumulative stress damage to those tabs. Eventually they'll snap and the only repair is to RMA. I had two pairs break around the 1 yr mark with regular use and they kinda gave me a hard time with RMA. So basically, don't expect these to last forever.
I was tempted to buy... but passed. Reviews were pretty mixed on comfort and durability.
May 24, 2012
220 posts
258 upvotes
Gatineau, Qc
generaltao99 wrote: Gonna post what I always post in these threads. While these are pretty good quality headphones they have one weakness. The headband's hinges are very tiny plastic tabs and every time you put these headphones on and off, you'll cause cumulative stress damage to those tabs. Eventually they'll snap and the only repair is to RMA. I had two pairs break around the 1 yr mark with regular use and they kinda gave me a hard time with RMA. So basically, don't expect these to last forever.
exact same experience here with 2. otherwise, pretty good set IMHO.