Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy

PlayStation 5 DualSense Wireless Controller $80.19 (Various Retailer)

• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2022 11:00 pm
[OP]
Jul 21, 2021
316 posts
1079 upvotes

[Best Buy] PlayStation 5 DualSense Wireless Controller $80.19 (Various Retailer)

23 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
2622 posts
2093 upvotes
Well at least the sale applies to all the colors. No idea if this is actually a good deal or not, do these ever drop lower in price? Also keep in mind that certain colors seem to be an updated (and better) model:

https://www.vg247.com/dualsense-update- ... tick-drift

No idea if it's rolled out to all their controllers but those colors at least will hopefully be better?
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8911 posts
3759 upvotes
Toronto
If you don't care about colour, white is everywhere on Kijiji for $50. I mean sometimes it's listed higher but they'll take $50. I've gotten 2 and my friends have done the same.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 26, 2008
7796 posts
5891 upvotes
Going to sound like an old man complaining, but man, controllers are $90 regular price now? Wild.
Jan 21, 2009
541 posts
92 upvotes
tietherope wrote: Going to sound like an old man complaining, but man, controllers are $90 regular price now? Wild.
I was wondering the same thing lol
Jan 23, 2010
267 posts
289 upvotes
EastVan wrote: Are they good for gaming on pc?
They're okay

You'll likely have to use third party software, depending on the games and launcher

Also the adaptive trigger support will be extremely limited
Feb 11, 2021
53 posts
28 upvotes
pyr0sphere wrote: They're okay

You'll likely have to use third party software, depending on the games and launcher

Also the adaptive trigger support will be extremely limited
Thanks for the response. Looking into playing games like Elden Ring, Yakuza. Would you say Xbox is more suitable?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2004
1035 posts
464 upvotes
Montreal
There's automatic support through Steam.
You can even change the led colors.

I've been using one for a while, works great both wired and through bluetooth.

Only thing is you MUST launch the game through Steam, so I just add my games as non-steam games and it works fine.
Feb 24, 2022
32 posts
21 upvotes
Variability wrote: If you don't care about colour, white is everywhere on Kijiji for $50. I mean sometimes it's listed higher but they'll take $50. I've gotten 2 and my friends have done the same.
i second this, got 2 controllers for the price of 1 ($90) no tax. works perfectly fine, even with two connected at the same time via BT. only risk is kijiji

just a heads up to use ds4windows for windows compatibility issues. known to be buggy with windows.
Nov 24, 2019
252 posts
647 upvotes
Buying off kijiji should be fine just make sure the box is sealed and controller untouched, never know if people swap out old ones and re-sell.
Jan 23, 2010
267 posts
289 upvotes
EastVan wrote: Thanks for the response. Looking into playing games like Elden Ring, Yakuza. Would you say Xbox is more suitable?
Xbox wireless controller will be superior for PC support

If PC is what you will be using it on, and you don't care about Xbox controller layout vs PS5 controller layout, I'd suggest the Xbox controller
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
3891 posts
2809 upvotes
EDMONTON
Variability wrote: If you don't care about colour, white is everywhere on Kijiji for $50. I mean sometimes it's listed higher but they'll take $50. I've gotten 2 and my friends have done the same.
Brand new for $50? Must have been part of the bundles.

I got a black dual sense on Amazon warehouse for about $53. And they regularly go for $50-60 on there. All colors.

The black one I got was practically brand new.
teksavvy sucks
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
2148 posts
4772 upvotes
Mississauga
umadbrah wrote: Brand new for $50? Must have been part of the bundles.

I got a black dual sense on Amazon warehouse for about $53. And they regularly go for $50-60 on there. All colors.

The black one I got was practically brand new.
At one point, retailers were only selling bundles with an extra controller and game. Game stop was the worst as they made you buy the works just to get your hands on a PS5. Most people didn't need two controllers or didn't care much for the game it included so Kijiji and FB marketplace was flooded with great new deals.
May 3, 2016
803 posts
606 upvotes
Obligatory - No time machine disclaimer.

Were on Amazon a while back for $52.94 for new shipped & sold by Amazon.ca

edit - I did not manage to get one at this price, sadly.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2007
1222 posts
290 upvotes
Plenty of scalpers selling their controllers for cheap anyway. Got my BNIB red controller for $50 off Kijiji.
Nov 26, 2013
249 posts
91 upvotes
Surrey, BC
daggerhashimoto wrote: i second this, got 2 controllers for the price of 1 ($90) no tax. works perfectly fine, even with two connected at the same time via BT. only risk is kijiji

just a heads up to use ds4windows for windows compatibility issues. known to be buggy with windows.
I am in the market for a new controller. To get one for under $60 would be insane. Can you link to where you saw these controllers please? I can't find any on kijiji for that price.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)