Hot Deals

[Best Buy] PlayStation 5 DualSense Wireless Controller Charging Station - $39.99

[OP]
Newbie
Aug 24, 2014
9 posts
21 upvotes
Brossard, QC

[Best Buy] PlayStation 5 DualSense Wireless Controller Charging Station - $39.99

I know it's not a Hot sale but they are always sold out. Here's you chance to get a PS5 controller charger before they sell out again. I'm sure they will come back in stock more frequently now but in case that doesn't happen soon, time to order
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 12th, 2021 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
17 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 11, 2006
623 posts
623 upvotes
@ home
Ordered .. finally.

Had to add thru the app, then checkout on browser, weird.


Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
2272 posts
905 upvotes
EDMONTON
Demand had sunk for these. All the Walmarts have them on shelves.

Even hours later it's still in stock at Bestbuy
teksavvy sucks
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
3285 posts
1117 upvotes
Montreal
umadbrah wrote: Demand had sunk for these. All the Walmarts have them on shelves.

Even hours later it's still in stock at Bestbuy
hehehe they simply need to restock PS5 and sales will rise up once again lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 21, 2003
3834 posts
1708 upvotes
Why do these keep selling out? I feel there are way more of these than ps5s out there and most wont need more than one.

What scalper out there has a garage of these to which they'll convince themselves that they're a collector item.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1350 posts
586 upvotes
Burnaby
halcyon wrote: Why do these keep selling out? I feel there are way more of these than ps5s out there and most wont need more than one.

What scalper out there has a garage of these to which they'll convince themselves that they're a collector item.
Ive seen oodles of these for sale on Marketplace and at ridiculous prices... people are dumb
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 19, 2010
6313 posts
4512 upvotes
Ottawa
I will admit. Great product. Way better than third party products where you have to install an extension on the controller.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Newbie
Jul 11, 2004
15 posts
4 upvotes
GTA
Annnd already sold out. I don't understand why scalpers are buying these things up too... The PS5 comes with a USB cable to charge the controller off the console -- like it's no big deal I have to wait for stock, I'm not paying some asshat a markup for a charging dock? Weird.
Newbie
Feb 3, 2011
41 posts
11 upvotes
Can't you just charge them with a usb power adapter and cables?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1483 posts
1109 upvotes
St Catharines
Zeptowl wrote: Can't you just charge them with a usb power adapter and cables?
Yes.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 11, 2006
623 posts
623 upvotes
@ home
Zeptowl wrote: Can't you just charge them with a usb power adapter and cables?
Doesn't look as nice.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 13, 2012
3010 posts
791 upvotes
Toronto
halcyon wrote: Why do these keep selling out? I feel there are way more of these than ps5s out there and most wont need more than one.

What scalper out there has a garage of these to which they'll convince themselves that they're a collector item.
Maybe people think its a PS5 lol
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19190 posts
5577 upvotes
Too bad you can't use it to charge the headphones as well. I use a laptop USB C power adapter for that. Works better than plugging it into the PS5.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19190 posts
5577 upvotes
FishPants wrote: Annnd already sold out. I don't understand why scalpers are buying these things up too... The PS5 comes with a USB cable to charge the controller off the console -- like it's no big deal I have to wait for stock, I'm not paying some asshat a markup for a charging dock? Weird.
Lots at SDM while I was there yesterday. Good if you have points. The camera though seems to be a dud item. Other than for streaming, what can you use it for? Incompatible with the PSVR was a mistake...

Top