Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] PlayStation Now 12 Month Subscription - Digital Download - $59.99

Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2651 posts
2409 upvotes
Whitby
Smoothest ps plus renew in a long time. Thnx. Upvote.
Nov 30, 2016
697 posts
744 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
This is a great deal for my kid. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
2651 posts
2409 upvotes
Whitby
amazon deal seems cheaper. good time to re-up though. thnx.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20377 posts
6265 upvotes
uwengdori wrote: is PS Now at least not laggy and can play fine? I beat Cyberpunk 2077 on Stadia and it was a great experience with near zero input lag and great graphics despite so-so rogers internet speed. PS NOW when I played 2-3 years ago, sometimes it was so laggy especially for games like Horizon I couldn't play.
I'm still waiting for the next gen version but according to this, I'm in for a bit of a wait yet:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paultassi/ ... b43cff71fc
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1634 posts
1475 upvotes
ZipSpeed wrote: In the one year I had PS Now, I found it quite horrible as a streaming service. Lag, stutter, random disconnects... you name it. I'm playing on a fiber gigabit connection so bandwidth and latency is not an issue on my end. Luckily, you're able to download PS4 games so those issues can be ignored once the game is on your console. If you plan to play PS3 and older titles, just be aware the experience is lackluster at best, and all sorts of terrible in between.
Incredibly different experience, i play it hardwired and stream games with very little latency
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2542 posts
2763 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Thinking that this is PS PLUS and saying $59.99 is worse than other places that have it for less... It is NOT a valid reason to downvote lol. This is PS NOW which is like gamepass for PS4/PS5 this is not PS PLUS. Knowledge is power, get some
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2007
2874 posts
3699 upvotes
Calgary
bigmackKFT wrote: Incredibly different experience, i play it hardwired and stream games with very little latency
Indeed. I wonder if the proximity to the servers have anything to do with it.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
1634 posts
1475 upvotes
ZipSpeed wrote: Indeed. I wonder if the proximity to the servers have anything to do with it.
They recently made it stream at 1080p , also I find this is much better value vs getting Xbox games pass
Aug 16, 2020
25 posts
135 upvotes
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: You're referring to PlayStation Plus; this thread is about PlayStation Now.
I think i paid 52 for ps+ during black friday from EB, does anyone know if this is all time low exclude cdkey?
Apr 24, 2008
58 posts
25 upvotes
Can you buy and redeem later; is there any expiration on this?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2542 posts
2763 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
TeamSundin wrote: Can you buy and redeem later; is there any expiration on this?
You can redeem later, yep. As for expiration, I am not sure. I have a free 1 month pass I got with a ps5 purchase from Costco, this has an expiration, but not sure if it is the same for the 12 month pass. I would say you have at least a year before it would expire. It should tell you when you purchase
Mar 9, 2009
463 posts
394 upvotes
Poor OP getting thumbs down from people who don't understand PSNow vs. PS+

This is a good deal...PSnow has tons of games and you can download the PS4 Games and not just stream. Things change people

For $60 you get a ton of value
Sep 28, 2017
13 posts
15 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks for that.
That seems to be the lowest price I can find, as on CDKeys, the rebate is lower, and it never seems to be available anyway (and I'm not 100% sure a US PS Now 1-year card from CDKeys works for Canadian PSN accounts).

I tried PS Now during the 1$ month trial; it worked great when wired (streaming PS3 games on my PS4), and when no one in my household was Zoom-ing, Netflix-or-Chill-ing at the same time.

With PS+, I found that I was waiting for scraps, er... interesting games that never came, or games that I already owned (the best game that year of PS+ was Sonic Forces...)

With PS Now, I can get working on my PS3 backlog (games that I actually do want to play), without owning a physical PS3 (by streaming to my PS4) !
Hopefully, one year of PS Now is enough time to complete my PS3 backlog.

So PS Now > PS+ for people like me (there are dozens of us!) .
Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.
Dec 18, 2020
5 posts
Cdkeys works best for me. Bought it for $38 Canadian last month, and they are stackable. Im good until 2023!
Dec 17, 2005
141 posts
106 upvotes
Quebec
ratudio wrote: If you havent purchase yet, it is now $46.99 until June 9. It is currently part of Playstation "Days of Play"
Where?