Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] PlayStation Now 12 Month Subscription - Digital Download - $59.99

Sep 22, 2014
30 posts
27 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
For what it’s worth, it’s currently $49.29 on CD Keys, and yes this will work on a Canadian account (just like. US Plus codes). I am talking about NOW, not PLUS, as that apparently needs to be reconfirmed every two minutes here. Face With Tears Of Joy

Also, no tax compared to buying it directly through PSN now charging 7% tax regardless of the province you’re in (except maybe Quebec?)

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-netw ... iption-usa
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2013
2548 posts
4303 upvotes
Toronto
willjwood wrote: For what it’s worth, it’s currently $49.29 on CD Keys, and yes this will work on a Canadian account (just like. US Plus codes). I am talking about NOW, not PLUS, as that apparently needs to be reconfirmed every two minutes here. Face With Tears Of Joy

Also, no tax compared to buying it directly through PSN now charging 7% tax regardless of the province you’re in (except maybe Quebec?)

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-netw ... iption-usa
It only works with US PSN accounts.

Still useful for the download only games.
Sep 22, 2014
30 posts
27 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Kishnabe wrote:
It only works with US PSN accounts.

Still useful for the download only games.
Really? That’s strange… US PS Now codes have worked on Canadian accounts in the past, just like the US PS Plus codes worked (and still do) to top up CDN accounts. I wonder when that changed??

Edit: Actually you can still use the streamed PS3 games on another account too, as long as it’s on the same system as the primary account that has the Now membership. You just have to launch the PS3 game with primary account first, which then creates a game icon on the Home Screen which any other account in the console can then launch and stream/play! Thumbs Up Sign
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2011
4389 posts
988 upvotes
Scarborough
Bought psnow at start of the year and barely touch it. The concept of streaming is good, considering the ps5 only has like 600gb storage, and COD alone takes 200gb, but if you don't have a wired connection then don't even bother with it. I tried playing a bit of re4 on it, and it was unplayable with the lag, horrendous . Reading some of the comments, even for wired connection it lags.