Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

PM opportunity, Sandisk Extreme 128GB $33.2

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2019 7:13 pm
Mar 27, 2012
222 posts
120 upvotes
Vaughan
Model number for Best buy & Amazon doesn't match.. I was refused to get price match/ beat
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
3144 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
amazon has it for even cheaper now $41, if you use the app, it actually shows the model number
Images
  • D0C0BCDA-E839-4040-BE7B-F887642F4C39.png
Last edited by ah_long on Apr 14th, 2019 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 5, 2012
33 posts
20 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
Try it with Canadian computers. I had the same response, but they honored Canadian computers.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
4237 posts
1821 upvotes
, ON
anotherbargainhunter wrote: Thanks OP! I got two after hustling with them first
First the employee told me they can’t price match it because the price is too low LOL I noticed he had “in training” on his badge. I told him that is just doesn’t make sense. They got the full time staff and he came back after speaking to the manager that I can only get one, and I demanded in writing and they couldn’t show it. He returned the second time and said the manager gave him a go ahead. I realized the total price is too high and he told me that there is no 10% off because their head office notified them via internal memo that Best Buy is getting rid off the 10% discount on price match. I showed them that their website and in store policy on the wall still says 10% off. After the third time he asked the manager, they finally gave it to me. What a hassle?!? Shame on them trying to get around their own policy by giving customer hard time!

So yeah FYI, Best Buy is ending their 10% discount on top of their price match. The senior staff removed the in store policy from their wall.
Nov 18, 2011
239 posts
74 upvotes
EDMONTON
Thanks OP. It worked at the Edmonton Clairview location. They didnt like the canada computer website but preferred Amazon instead so it worked out for the better.
Aug 20, 2018
55 posts
40 upvotes
Will this card work well with dash cams?
Feb 2, 2011
480 posts
316 upvotes
New Westminster
Went to Bestbuy south van claimed amazon didnt match and canada computes is not an authorized retailer, bye bye best buy
Jan 20, 2017
18 posts
59 upvotes
Montreal QC
I went to BestBuy to get the same deal and I had to Stand My Ground in order to get it they won't price match with Amazon but they have to price match with canadacomputers since canadacomputers is officially a SanDisk retailer ask them to double-check on their side. They also tried to tell me the 10% discount on the difference was no more to which i showed it to them on their website.
Feb 14, 2018
508 posts
395 upvotes
anotherbargainhunter wrote: So yeah FYI, Best Buy is ending their 10% discount on top of their price match. The senior staff removed the in store policy from their wall.
I'm kind of glad. Currently they make a big deal out of the policy, and then will do anything to get out of honouring it.
May 1, 2017
139 posts
314 upvotes
bestbuy refuse to give me 10% different. as per CSR bestbuy change their policy 2 week before that is not true and i show her online best buy price match policy. still they refuse to give me 10% different and giving me same price as Amazon price.

Montreal downtown refuse to price match with Canada Computer . they said we are no more doing price match with Canada Computer. is it true?
Apr 14, 2019
9 posts
30 upvotes
Got it in North York. Last one that I saw hanging on the shelf. Price matched with CC for 35.49+tax.
Androbench on LG G6
Images
  • photo_2019-04-15_14-40-13.jpg
  • photo_2019-04-15_14-40-34.jpg
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
4237 posts
1821 upvotes
, ON
canque2009 wrote: bestbuy refuse to give me 10% different. as per CSR bestbuy change their policy 2 week before that is not true and i show her online best buy price match policy. still they refuse to give me 10% different and giving me same price as Amazon price.

Montreal downtown refuse to price match with Canada Computer . they said we are no more doing price match with Canada Computer. is it true?
Stand your ground. Always ask to show it in writing. Otherwise, tell them that you are going to escalate it to head office. Ask them to write it on their business card. If it still says on their website and in store, they must honor it.
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
29332 posts
10713 upvotes
Hamilton
What are you guys using these cards on?
hated on but respected.
Dec 20, 2014
114 posts
43 upvotes
holy shit... brb as i drive to best buy
Freedom Mobile
Apr 16, 2015
124 posts
321 upvotes
Hippie Land (Kits)
yao416 wrote: What are you guys using these cards on?
I use it with my GoPro

Price matched at Station Square Bestbuy; final price all in $25.35
Images
  • E947C93C-CD45-4C14-9753-2E3777B07334.jpeg

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)