Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy

preorder The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition (Switch)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 31st, 2017 6:11 pm
[OP]
Dec 8, 2012
320 posts
221 upvotes
Mississauga

[Best Buy] preorder The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition (Switch)

Live now

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/the ... 4bbc77en02

Just search on the site legend of zelda it shows up there
Last edited by obk1988 on Jan 31st, 2017 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
Mafia 3 and nba2k17 and other games for $39.99 at bestbuy just got back !!
33 replies
[OP]
Dec 8, 2012
320 posts
221 upvotes
Mississauga
dont know why the links arnt working over here but the preorder is up!
May 6, 2010
185 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto
Link
EDIT:

Link is not working. Go to google search Breath of the wild special edition bestbuy canada and you should get a link. Mine was in French I converted to English and viola. I did not buy just more of an FYI
[OP]
Dec 8, 2012
320 posts
221 upvotes
Mississauga
deathangel wrote: Link
EDIT:

Link is not working. Go to google search Breath of the wild special edition bestbuy canada and you should get a link. Mine was in French I converted to English and viola. I did not buy just more of an FYI
why isnt the link showing? i tried so many different links
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
9296 posts
4355 upvotes
Toronto
Considering how many are available I doubt this edition is Special at all.

I still bought it though from EB.
[OP]
Dec 8, 2012
320 posts
221 upvotes
Mississauga
Variability wrote: Considering how many are available I doubt this edition is Special at all.

I still bought it though from EB.
it was sold out at amazon pretty quick plus whenever eb games put it up it was gone...im just glad that ppl who want it can get one
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5765 posts
5576 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Thanks OP. I already have mine pre ordered from EB Games, but I'll let my buddy know
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
8332 posts
1877 upvotes
only french version of website works.
Jan 14, 2014
322 posts
260 upvotes
Tempted at first but then I realized that 70 bucks for a carrying case, a map and a CD is too much.
Last edited by Keoups on Jan 31st, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2007
1835 posts
451 upvotes
carrying case is pretty neat - but not for 50 bucks more.
Jan 5, 2017
82 posts
63 upvotes
That price is quite high for mostly a Switch case. The soundtrack and map can't be that much extra in value.

If it came with an extra mini statue or the Breath of the Wild Nendoroid Link figure then it might be worth it.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5765 posts
5576 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Keoups wrote: Tempted at first but then I realized that 70 bucks for a carrying case, a map and a CD is too much.
Don't forget the coin! lol
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1439 posts
373 upvotes
Calgary
I would never order this at that price!.....ok, maybe just better pre-order in case I want it.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3363 posts
2888 upvotes
The Skyward Sword pre-order was a great deal at the time with the gold controller. It wasn't even priced that high vs the regular one.

These recent special or limited editions of most games are almost double the price and come with a bunch of crap most will never use are just highway robbery in my opinion.

I have to think that most of the people buying these are hoping they can sell them for $200+ once Nintendo provides limited supply.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2010
1190 posts
838 upvotes
White Bear, ON
I have a feeling this could be like Twilight Princess where you can find it in stores after release day for months or a year.
Oct 11, 2014
357 posts
303 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
lightsout56 wrote: The Skyward Sword pre-order was a great deal at the time with the gold controller. It wasn't even priced that high vs the regular one.

These recent special or limited editions of most games are almost double the price and come with a bunch of crap most will never use are just highway robbery in my opinion.

I have to think that most of the people buying these are hoping they can sell them for $200+ once Nintendo provides limited supply.
I'm guessing this should only be $99.99 which wouldn't be bad since it would be $20 for the extra map, case, whatever. Stupid dollar :(
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
24178 posts
12220 upvotes
Toronto
Any comment if this will be available for the Wii U yet? I know it's been rumoured but, has it been confirmed?
RedFlagDeals Addict - 2008 Nominee for Most Helpful User
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares