Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Price Error!! Whirlpool Slide in Gas Range in Black WEG750H0HB $900

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2022 12:02 pm
Jan 2, 2014
22 posts
2 upvotes
Mississauga
Can anybody with HD price match post their receipt. HD agent approved the price match request on May 12th. I didnt receive confirmation e-mail and now i have been going back and forth and they cant verify it as Best Buy price changed. If someone can help with receipt I can show them it was done.

Even if someone can post a picture of Best Buy receipt. I tried to use the posted screenshots but HD rep saying they cant use screenshots as reference.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
1048 posts
554 upvotes
Toronto
rytwjyx wrote: Also in another email

Thanks for your recent order of Whirlpool 30" 5.8 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Slide-In Gas Range (WEG750H0HB) - Black. We wanted to let you know that we discovered a pricing error on this product. As a result, we cancelled your order.

Since the product was not shipped you have not been charged, and you don’t need to take any further action.

We’re sorry for this mistake and we’d like to offer you a $100.00 eCertificate for the inconvenience, which you can use for a future purchase at BestBuy.ca.
Were you able to use the eCertificate code on any purchase? I just tried using mine and it's saying invalid now...
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
For whoever got this model, anyone can provide feedback on the quality and the build as well as the touch screen operation?

Highly appreciate your responses. Im planning on getting the black stainless steel version.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Jan 29, 2015
217 posts
181 upvotes
silverferrari wrote: Were you able to use the eCertificate code on any purchase? I just tried using mine and it's saying invalid now...
Yes I bought a router lol. Chat with CS, they'll apply it for you after you place an order. I did a google search and apparently it's pretty common, maybe it's stall tactic.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
PriceHunter wrote: For whoever got this model, anyone can provide feedback on the quality and the build as well as the touch screen operation?

Highly appreciate your responses. Im planning on getting the black stainless steel version.
You posted this deal, did you not buy it? If you buy it now it' $2k?
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone actually get their stove yet?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2006
5149 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
fightbriz wrote: did you get it yet?
Yep, got it earlier this month. Stove has been great except the touchscreen. It is not comparable to any modern smartphone/tech touch screen and I have already had my cat accidentally turn on the stove by walking over the screen. We just lock the screen when we don't use it
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
Asad_A203 wrote: Yep, got it earlier this month. Stove has been great except the touchscreen. It is not comparable to any modern smartphone/tech touch screen and I have already had my cat accidentally turn on the stove by walking over the screen. We just lock the screen when we don't use it
So i wanted to know, when they get to your house, is the stove completely boxed? Or half boxed (like maybe they removed part of it already when out for delivery? Or is there no box at all? Or is it like no box but wrapped with lots of clear plastic like cling wrap?
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
fightbriz wrote: You posted this deal, did you not buy it? If you buy it now it' $2k?
Please check my OP for the details why I didnt buy. I am looking for feedback as I am buying the black stainless. Looking for feedback on the usage of it before i get delivery in couple of months.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 5, 2006
5149 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
fightbriz wrote: So i wanted to know, when they get to your house, is the stove completely boxed? Or half boxed (like maybe they removed part of it already when out for delivery? Or is there no box at all? Or is it like no box but wrapped with lots of clear plastic like cling wrap?
It's pulled off the truck in a sealed box. Once it was on the street, they opened it up and then brought it into my house with the bottom box portion still on. Everything I need for the stove was inside the stove and they took the bottom portion of the box once they moved the stove into my kitchen. Super quick install and I think the box is designed that way for easy install (and they slip the stove on the box to not scratch the floors; I ended up putting heavy duty felt pads on the legs afterwards).
Jul 20, 2016
170 posts
63 upvotes
jeffdude87 wrote: did anyone get silver?
my delivery date is today.
Edit:Just received and installed myself. looks cool!
WeChat Image_20210824200547.jpg
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2009
1170 posts
122 upvotes
Mississauga
YangZ587 wrote: my delivery date is today.
Edit:Just received and installed myself. looks cool!
WeChat Image_20210824200547.jpg
are you hvac license
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
jeffdude87 wrote: are you hvac license
You just need these two to connect to your existing 1/2" supply line:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0119H ... UTF8&psc=1

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/oatey- ... 1000118482
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2689 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa

Burn your house down and have fun with the insurance…

In order to service and install gas appliances in Ontario, it’s compulsory that you have the appropriate Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) training and certifications.
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
chriscabob wrote: Burn your house down and have fun with the insurance…

In order to service and install gas appliances in Ontario, it’s compulsory that you have the appropriate Technical Standards and Safety Authority (TSSA) training and certifications.
So you won't smell a gas leak? Nor the gas detector that is right beside it?

With all seriousness, not to extend an online argument, I am not talking about a water heater, or anything complicated. These are two connections with no coupling even required. Not arguing the requirements of TSSA, but going directly to "Burning your house down" is quiet an exaggeration.
Oct 15, 2015
114 posts
92 upvotes
St. Catharines
Just hooked this range up after receiving it in August. (just about finished the Kitchen renovation).

Not too impressed so far, during the second use I got 2 error codes on the screen.

- F1E1 control board malfunction
- F3E0 temperature probe faliure

Called whirlpool and they are sending a tech out next week to take a look at it. Reading through a few websites I don't have high hope of having anything resolved quickly as replacement parts for appliances are in short supply.

Whirlpool offered me the option to buy an extended 1, 2, or 3-year warranty.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4626 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
Doogles wrote: Just hooked this range up after receiving it in August. (just about finished the Kitchen renovation).

Not too impressed so far, during the second use I got 2 error codes on the screen.

- F1E1 control board malfunction
- F3E0 temperature probe faliure

Called whirlpool and they are sending a tech out next week to take a look at it. Reading through a few websites I don't have high hope of having anything resolved quickly as replacement parts for appliances are in short supply.

Whirlpool offered me the option to buy an extended 1, 2, or 3-year warranty.
Failed out of box? Buy 3 year.