Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

PS4 Dualshock various colours $49.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2017 12:43 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3738 posts
1543 upvotes
, ON

[Best Buy] PS4 Dualshock various colours $49.99

PS4 Dualshock on also on sale on BB for $49.99 various colours available.

Don't forget Ebates.
Last edited by anotherbargainhunter on Aug 31st, 2017 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
23 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3738 posts
1543 upvotes
, ON
Does anyone know if the quality on the colourful ones (other than jet black) is equal with the jet black ones?
Dec 26, 2014
121 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto, On.
anotherbargainhunter wrote: Does anyone know if the quality on the colourful ones (other than jet black) is equal with the jet black ones?
No concerns with any of the colours. The second generation controllers (with the dim light bar on the front side of the controller) are much better quality than the launch spec.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
2105 posts
4794 upvotes
The controllers are all the same, I believe the plastic is just colour molded, but internally there shouldn't be any differences

As far as I'm concern they've had some quality improvements a few times. My launch controller ended up with ripped analog rubber, and Sony replaced it under warranty. The one they gave felt good, but you can see the grips start to smooth out. When the white controllers came out, they changed the rubber for the analog sticks which last much longer and feels more sturdy.

The latest ones with the light bar on the touchpad and upgrade to usb connectivity, feels a bit better, and I've been told the buttons look brighter. I still use covers for my controllers as I can't stand seeing any wear on my controllers, OCD.

I traded in my old replaced controller during the EB deal and got a new one last week with the ps plus deal.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3738 posts
1543 upvotes
, ON
how about resale value? Would it be a turn off to have one controller with different colour? My PS4 is black and also my one controller. I am thinking to get another one in blue.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6823 posts
3138 upvotes
Canada
I usually end up grabbing the latest "colour" to make sure I'm getting the latest internals.
Jan 19, 2014
226 posts
308 upvotes
Vancouver
Flip the package over. If it says CUH-ZCT2 on the bottom of the box, it's the newer version.
Feb 4, 2015
629 posts
2237 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Has anyone tried to PM this at London Drugs? With the $25 off $100 masterpass promo there you could get 2 DS4s for $75.

London Drugs does have a price match policy, but no online chat so I don't know how this would work...
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
anotherbargainhunter wrote: which ones are the latest colours?
Try sorting by Newest first. Any of the ones with the extended light bar at the top (you'll see a little blue line on the touchpad) should be just as good.
Apr 19, 2017
24 posts
27 upvotes
Can anyone give me a good list of split screen games for the PS4? Recently got the PS4 and I'd like to buy games that me and my girlfriend can enjoy together.

Thanks in advance!
Nov 23, 2014
444 posts
229 upvotes
Surrey, BC
ChenWei91 wrote: Can anyone give me a good list of split screen games for the PS4? Recently got the PS4 and I'd like to buy games that me and my girlfriend can enjoy together.

Thanks in advance!
Little Big Planet 3 for PS4 is a fun, casual series that she would like if she ever played a Mario World or whatever on Super Nintendo. Not split screen, you both play at the same time on one screen.

e/ I just assume that everyone has played Mario on SNES but I guess I shouldn't as there's probably people on this forum that had N64 or something even more recent as their first system given their age.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1120 posts
779 upvotes
ChenWei91 wrote: Can anyone give me a good list of split screen games for the PS4? Recently got the PS4 and I'd like to buy games that me and my girlfriend can enjoy together.

Thanks in advance!
Until Dawn. Not co-op but it's a fun game to play with GF
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto

Thanks in advance!
That's pretty vague. What kind of games does she like, etc?

Co-Optimus is a pretty popular source for finding good co-op games, from what i hear.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1596 posts
1078 upvotes
Canada

Thanks in advance!
Littlebigplanet, Rayman Legends, Overcooked, SportsFriends, Lego games, Just Dance, to name a few
Last edited by fujiapplelover on Aug 31st, 2017 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1358 posts
208 upvotes
Is the Red controller latest version?
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1358 posts
208 upvotes
jeffx wrote: Is the Red controller latest version?
Confirming that red controller was indeed latest revision.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)