• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2021 9:27 am
[OP]
Aug 29, 2013
828 posts
695 upvotes
Waterloo

[Best Buy] PS5 available Best Buy Waterloo

They close at 5pm but both types of PS5 available now…just got disk version…. Available at order pick up desk.

Just thought it may help someone out…
12 replies
Dec 25, 2012
784 posts
555 upvotes
Kingston
Picked one up at the order desk in Kingston a couple days ago myself.
Nov 1, 2020
46 posts
65 upvotes
Also picked one up yesterday @ Promenades St.Bruno @ the cash. Only disc version available & one per person, you had to show proof of ID.
Mar 15, 2021
251 posts
269 upvotes
Even in Edmonton, Calgary, Red deer all the bestbuy stores had +20 stocks this week. And even in some of sdm had some.
No need to buy one from scalpers
Jan 15, 2004
427 posts
48 upvotes
Calgary
Mermaidaid wrote: Even in Edmonton, Calgary, Red deer all the bestbuy stores had +20 stocks this week. And even in some of sdm had some.
No need to buy one from scalpers
I keep missing the ones in Calgary. I keep checking online and going to stores and nothing. I want a digital one but would take a disc one if I could find it.
Mar 16, 2013
93 posts
45 upvotes
Anybody find any Turboman? All I can seem to find is Booster.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
1638 posts
2061 upvotes
i dont understand.
is the chip shortage over? over for good?
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 6GB UNLIMITED CARP voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2229 posts
1726 upvotes
Canada
GammaRayFort wrote: i dont understand.
is the chip shortage over? over for good?
Its just a reduced demand, the majority of people who want one have one. The other too is offering more in store stock whereas before it was 100% online.
Mar 15, 2021
251 posts
269 upvotes
pacman wrote: I keep missing the ones in Calgary. I keep checking online and going to stores and nothing. I want a digital one but would take a disc one if I could find it.
Just type and search “canada ps5” with your location enabled and go to shopping section beside google image.
When best buy gets stocks, it will show up there.
Make sure search right after there opening hours.
Jun 4, 2005
290 posts
354 upvotes
Upvote for the effort and heads up, OP. It's good to know that the PS5 B&M stock situation seems to be improving, at least for the time being.

My Holy Grail is discc version in-stock at SDM after receiving a 40% back in points redemption personalized offer (The Unicorn) ... or during a 200,000 pts = $300 redemption event combined with 20X points on the balance.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2007
1269 posts
1096 upvotes
jbone14 wrote: Its just a reduced demand, the majority of people who want one have one. The other too is offering more in store stock whereas before it was 100% online.
Good, I'm glad people can get them. I've had mine for over a year and it's a great piece of hardware. It sucks that people have had to wait for so long to pick one up, the retail price is quite a good deal. The scalpers can take a hike.