• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2018 1:30 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1740 posts
510 upvotes
Rockstead wrote:
Jun 18th, 2018 8:04 am
Ok,l so I received my Skyrim bundle, I still didn’t open it yet and need to sell my extra PS4 camera and Skyrim since I hate open world games.

I picked up Doom, Rigs, In Patient really cheap, and I’m going to get Resident Evil 7.

Now I see that there is this Aim controller for Farpoint, is it worth buying this bundle? Are there a lot of games that use the Aim controller as the primary gun? Is it on sale too?

I see some people prefer the Aim over the move controllers? So just wondering if I made the best decision to buy this bundle if I already have to sel the camera and Skyrim and then also buy an Aim controller.
Sell me your skyrim bundle.

Farpoint is a lot of fun with the gun. I wont play otherwise tbh.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2010
1149 posts
307 upvotes
Toronto
Picked up my bundle from the Source at eaton centre yesterday afternoon cause BB was sold out
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3235 posts
236 upvotes
Just picked up Wipeout Omega for $22.49 with Edge card at ebgames, great price.

Just noticed it’s only $29.95 at bestbuy.ca so used should be in the $15-$20 used range but used VR games are scarce in Montreal Kijiji.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
6921 posts
2743 upvotes
Toronto
fujiapplelover wrote:
Jun 14th, 2018 11:58 am
PS4 Pro is not needed to play smoothly in VR, and the additional VR processing box will re-project the frame rate to at least 90 Hz. PS4 Pro will improve the graphics of most VR games but the amount of improvement depends on how the developer utilized the additional power of the Pro. For example Skyrim VR has minimal improvements on the Pro while everything becomes much sharper in Summer Lesson.
Here’s the list for all PS4 Pro optimized games so you can decide if it’s worth it (post #4 for VR games):

https://www.resetera.com/threads/all-ga ... ents.3101/
Oct 13, 2011
728 posts
218 upvotes
Brandon
I guess no trade in value for PS VR V1 then? I have V1 but want V2 with the HDR passthrough. But I wanted to trade my old headset to get V2 one. I guess no option for trade in then...
Nov 19, 2017
559 posts
1335 upvotes
Toronto
dboyman5 wrote:
Jun 18th, 2018 9:37 pm
I guess no trade in value for PS VR V1 then? I have V1 but want V2 with the HDR passthrough. But I wanted to trade my old headset to get V2 one. I guess no option for trade in then...
No trade in. Today's the last day of the sale anyways, so if you want it get it now and sell your v1 on kijiji.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3235 posts
236 upvotes
Did anyone purchase a cradle to hold / charge everything?

It’s a lot of gear, wired to manage, just charging the move controllers is a pain, mine didn’t come with any active charge.

I also have the PS4 gold headset, 4 DualShock controllers.
Mar 14, 2011
251 posts
91 upvotes
GTA
I grabbed one by collective minds off Amazon looks decent charges 2 Ds4 2 moves, holds headset, and based on the description and user reviews the headphone hook will hold the psvr aim controller if you want with additional USB ports for charging those.
Oct 3, 2010
63 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Rockstead wrote:
Jun 25th, 2018 11:16 am

It’s a lot of gear, wired to manage, just charging the move controllers is a pain, mine didn’t come with any active charge.

I've got this on amazon and I'm quite happy with it: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01LYG ... UTF8&psc=1
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
1833 posts
426 upvotes
Scarborough
Rockstead wrote:
Jun 25th, 2018 11:16 am

Got this one. Organizes everything very nicely.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B0799H ... UTF8&psc=1

Holds my PS4, processing unit, and PSVR headset unit
Charges both move controllers and 1 regular controller together
Has a built in fan
Runs on USB power
Apr 19, 2018
43 posts
26 upvotes
Anyone here looking to sell their Playstation Aim controller if they have one? I'm in the Toronto area, more specifically North York. Thanks!
Mar 25, 2008
396 posts
745 upvotes
Vancouver
This coming VIP sale, June 28 only, BB is selling it for 249.99