• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2018 1:30 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3206 posts
218 upvotes
AaronSam wrote:
Jun 25th, 2018 8:11 pm
Anyone here looking to sell their Playstation Aim controller if they have one? I'm in the Toronto area, more specifically North York. Thanks!
I’m in the same boat in Montreal, basically nothing on Kijiji, Amazon.ca, Bestbuy have nothing, ebgames is your best bet at $99.99 with Farpoint.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3206 posts
218 upvotes
Is anyone else a little surprised at the fact that they expect you to share earbuds, I never really looked in to it prior, not sure what I was expecting.

You need your ears plugged in to be fully immersed but sharing earbuds is just gross, how is everyone else managing this?

Oh and the psvr is just fantastic, I haven’t even got through the demo disk.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
1755 posts
353 upvotes
Scarborough
Rockstead wrote:
Jun 26th, 2018 7:40 am
Is anyone else a little surprised at the fact that they expect you to share earbuds, I never really looked in to it prior, not sure what I was expecting.

You need your ears plugged in to be fully immersed but sharing earbuds is just gross, how is everyone else managing this?

Oh and the psvr is just fantastic, I haven’t even got through the demo disk.
You can switch out your earbuds for other headphones though =/?

Agreed the PSVR is pretty awesome although Skyrim on PSVR kinda sucks...graphics are pretty terrible.

Watching movies and 'movies' has been awesome though =D...so immersive.

Demo disk contains some pretty cool games....though i haven't exactly figured out how to use the motion controllers yet.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2005
5795 posts
587 upvotes
Didnt know they fixed skyrim... will try playing it again lol
Add me on PSN!

PSN: jayditto
XBL: escapade
Apr 19, 2018
21 posts
1 upvote
Quick questions that might sound stupid, but I thought the video quality within the PSVR headset would be exactly what you see on the tv, but it seems more pixelated and not as sharp within the headset, plus you see sort of a grainy filter. Is this normal and there is supposed to be a discrepancy?
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3206 posts
218 upvotes
I actually loved it so much that I’m on my way to buy a Farpoint Bundle with Aim gun from a local ebgames for full price at $99.99+tax, damn I had paying full price.

Can anyone talk me out of this or is it really worth it?
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3206 posts
218 upvotes
Rockstead wrote:
Jun 26th, 2018 12:07 pm
I actually loved it so much that I’m on my way to buy a Farpoint Bundle with Aim gun from a local ebgames for full price at $99.99+tax, damn I had paying full price.

Can anyone talk me out of this or is it really worth it?
Damn, EB only has Bravo Team / Aim bundles, I hear Bravo Team is really bad.
Nov 19, 2017
500 posts
1188 upvotes
Toronto
Rockstead wrote:
Jun 26th, 2018 12:32 pm
Damn, EB only has Bravo Team / Aim bundles, I hear Bravo Team is really bad.
Try waiting for BB to have it on sale for $69.99-79.99 again. Their VIP sale is on thursday so who knows maybe it will be on sale.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
2879 posts
2485 upvotes
Ottawa
Still waiting on the new version of PSVR that will probably release alongside the PS5.

Banking on VR that is completely wireless.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Apr 12, 2005
711 posts
3076 upvotes
Batarang wrote:
Jun 26th, 2018 1:39 pm
Still waiting on the new version of PSVR that will probably release alongside the PS5.

Banking on VR that is completely wireless.
You're missing out! With the $250 bundle it really is a no-brainer for what you're getting (value relative to the market). Sure there are lots of wires, but will wireless tech be improved enough to provide a latency free platform to stream from the PS5? Seems unlikely. The 2nd iteration of the PSVR did help a bit in this regard too FYI.

Perhaps wait until Fall to see the new standalone platform(s) coming out? Oculus Go was just a taste :)
PSN: sixb0nes
Feb 22, 2012
384 posts
355 upvotes
Canada
pocq wrote:
Jun 25th, 2018 8:20 pm
This coming VIP sale, June 28 only, BB is selling it for 249.99
Which bundle exactly will be $250? link or source?
RFD: Pick any two.
In stock
Low Price
Quality Product
May 13, 2012
308 posts
142 upvotes
Edmonton
jono454 wrote:
Jun 26th, 2018 9:33 am
You can switch out your earbuds for other headphones though =/?

Agreed the PSVR is pretty awesome although Skyrim on PSVR kinda sucks...graphics are pretty terrible.

Watching movies and 'movies' has been awesome though =D...so immersive.

Demo disk contains some pretty cool games....though i haven't exactly figured out how to use the motion controllers yet.
Besides "Pron" movies, and some short trailers is there any good regular full length VR movies you recommend.