Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Razer DeathAdder Chroma $55.99+tax after PM

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2016 9:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 14, 2005
2413 posts
1343 upvotes
Markham

[Amazon.ca] Razer DeathAdder Chroma $55.99+tax after PM

Hi,

I've been looking at Razer DeathAdder Chroma(and Asus ROG Gladius) because i like this type of ergonomics. Logitech G502 feels good but this mouse feels even better for big hands.

it is at Amazon.ca for 59.99
http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00MYTSDU4

You can price match bestbuy
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/raz ... cd86e8en02

99.99-59.99-10% difference = $55.99+ tax

Seems to be the cheapest price I've seen for the Chroma version of this mouse. and if you like celebrity endorsements, double thumbs up from Doublelift hehe

A
Images
A
34 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 21, 2014
721 posts
638 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP, anyone have experience with this mouse? How does it do on mac
Jr. Member
Dec 12, 2010
196 posts
94 upvotes
Wlllwll wrote: Thanks OP, anyone have experience with this mouse? How does it do on mac
These work great on a Mac. They have the same Razer Synapse software. I love them because the default Mac Mouse Acceleration curve is pure crap. These have a more normal 'windows' acccel curve. I have three of the non-chroma and use them between my two windows PC's and Macbook Pro, and Mac Pro. I'd totally buy another if I didnt already have 3 :)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 21, 2015
3052 posts
2939 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Good deal. My molten razer naga is still working well (even after 5 years), else I would've hopped on this deal.
Member
Jan 26, 2011
312 posts
262 upvotes
Belleville
wicked thanks OP, pm at bestbuy with no issues, now to find a good deal on the keyboard to match!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2014
6281 posts
2548 upvotes
Canuckland
Sweet deal!

PMED best buy online no problem
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2003
1812 posts
1267 upvotes
Toronto
Wlllwll wrote: Thanks OP, anyone have experience with this mouse? How does it do on mac
This is a great mouse. I had it for 6 months and it feels great to use it on gaming or work!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2014
5680 posts
3632 upvotes
dazman09 wrote: These work great on a Mac. They have the same Razer Synapse software. I love them because the default Mac Mouse Acceleration curve is pure crap. These have a more normal 'windows' acccel curve. I have three of the non-chroma and use them between my two windows PC's and Macbook Pro, and Mac Pro. I'd totally buy another if I didnt already have 3 :)
No need for Razer's software since there is http://smoothmouse.com
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2012
4398 posts
3968 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Cheapest would've been Razer's CES sale @ $50, although you'd have to have had bought a mouse pad too, to reach free shipping level ($64).

This is a pretty good deal for local though, and without filler.
Member
Dec 24, 2015
326 posts
356 upvotes
You weren't allowed to buy 2 things. You risked the chance of them cancelling your entire order.

I'm quite upset I paid $99 + 20 on tax and duty for this lol, half price now, qq
Member
May 19, 2013
403 posts
4544 upvotes
Vaughan
Crowflock wrote: How do you price match best buy online?
Buy it online and then call/email their customer support to get them to adjust it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 7, 2014
2197 posts
1498 upvotes
What's so good about this mouse? Just ergonomics?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 22, 2012
4398 posts
3968 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Sleepyzz wrote: You weren't allowed to buy 2 things. You risked the chance of them cancelling your entire order.

I'm quite upset I paid $99 + 20 on tax and duty for this lol, half price now, qq
Apparently the limit was actually one item of each type. So you could buy a mouse, a keyboard, a speaker, a mouse pad, etc.

And for my order of the Blackwidow ($150/2), I paid $14.01 in tax and duties. I'm not sure if it's calculated based on MSRP or sale price.
Alvord wrote: What's so good about this mouse? Just ergonomics?
Prettyyy colours~~
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 6, 2008
623 posts
160 upvotes
Toronto
I already have one, would buy another one. Amazing mouse.
Sr. Member
Jan 26, 2014
890 posts
535 upvotes
Toronto, ON
ugh. I'd stay away from razer products. consensus is if anything breaks on anything they want you to go to/ship an authorized dealer to get it fixed and if its out of warranty then you're paying quite a lot for repairs. THEY WILL NOT SELL YOU PARTS FOR YOU TO REPAIR YOURSELF.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 29, 2007
800 posts
285 upvotes
Quebec, QC
I bought a Razer keyboard once. It was just cheaply made and break after a very short time. Did they increase production quality or it's the same use/break/buy again in a short period of time?
Sr. Member
Jul 27, 2014
702 posts
512 upvotes
Montreal, QC
rugerty100 wrote: Apparently the limit was actually one item of each type. So you could buy a mouse, a keyboard, a speaker, a mouse pad, etc.

And for my order of the Blackwidow ($150/2), I paid $14.01 in tax and duties. I'm not sure if it's calculated based on MSRP or sale price.



Prettyyy colours~~
The excellent optical sensor is far more important to the quality of this mouse than the colours.

Deathadder is arguably one of the best FPS gaming mice.

Top