Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Razer Kishi Gaming Controller for Android - $79.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2021 5:54 am
[OP]
Member
Jan 17, 2008
371 posts
137 upvotes

[Best Buy] Razer Kishi Gaming Controller for Android - $79.99

All time low for this controller I believe. Not really worth it at MSRP but warmish at this price.

Based on reviews I've seen, a good choice for streaming services such as xCloud (Xbox Gamepass), Stadia, Steam streaming etc. This is one of the few controllers of this form factor that has analog triggers.

Edit: Also available at The Source as pointed out by others https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/gaming/g ... /108091196

Edit #2: Available at Amazon for a buck less ($79.00) https://www.amazon.ca/Razer-Controller- ... 086X8DHN2/
Last edited by leafs_raps on Mar 6th, 2021 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
23 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2009
1257 posts
483 upvotes
Now to look up their price match policy as I purchased this Jan 10 lol
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 11, 2006
757 posts
834 upvotes
Durham, Ontario
dunlop wrote: Now to look up their price match policy as I purchased this Jan 10 lol
Buy and return with old receipt worst case
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2127 posts
1350 upvotes
Cambridge
Ugh... tempted at this price for Stadia....
Member
Mar 11, 2019
296 posts
276 upvotes
Read the reviews. Typical Razer terrible warranty. Buy the Geek squad if you plan to use it a lot. I had one and returned it. I got a Glap for $40.00 and it does everything I need. My 2 month old Razer Kraken X headphones broke in 2 places and they told me to pound sand. I have headphones of other brands that a 10 years old and not broken. I wore out the pads.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2009
1257 posts
483 upvotes
Eckz wrote: Buy and return with old receipt worst case
Just looked, 30 day price match and I had purchased for $99. Too much work for $20 lol (I'm lazy)
Jr. Member
Oct 7, 2013
159 posts
61 upvotes
Westmount
I have this controller and I paid 100$ on eBay awhile back, so this is a good price.

Works great on stadia and xcloud
Sr. Member
Aug 13, 2006
945 posts
133 upvotes
Vancouver
Hmmm..... Very tempting
Don't worry about how much you SPEND , it's how much you SAVE that matters.
Member
Jan 8, 2008
204 posts
84 upvotes
Also at the source - will this thing fit a Nexus 6?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 2, 2006
6305 posts
1167 upvotes
Mississauga
lsafrany wrote: Also at the source - will this thing fit a Nexus 6?
thanks OP, ordered at the source, $74.39 with PSP discount :D
[OP]
Member
Jan 17, 2008
371 posts
137 upvotes
lsafrany wrote: Also at the source - will this thing fit a Nexus 6?
Is it not compatible with the Nexus 6. It requires a phone with a USB C port.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 26, 2001
579 posts
118 upvotes
Saskatoon
I was looking into these just yesterday, they were 120 on Amazon. Would these style or an actual controller with the phone holder be better?
[OP]
Member
Jan 17, 2008
371 posts
137 upvotes
RedRooster wrote: I was looking into these just yesterday, they were 120 on Amazon. Would these style or an actual controller with the phone holder be better?
IMO, it's a bit of a toss up as to what's better.

If using an official Xbox or PlayStation controller, you will have better build quality (better sticks and more responsive buttons, improved durability). But in my experience, the separate controller + phone holder combo always felt awkward in terms of weight distribution (especially with a large/heavy phone).

Some points in favour of the Kishi: better portability, it doesn't need to be charged, and there is minimal latency due to the direct USB connection
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 23, 2005
2031 posts
722 upvotes
Montréal, QC
Looks great! Too bad it's a Razer
Jr. Member
Oct 7, 2013
159 posts
61 upvotes
Westmount
leafs_raps wrote: IMO, it's a bit of a toss up as to what's better.

If using an official Xbox or PlayStation controller, you will have better build quality (better sticks and more responsive buttons, improved durability). But in my experience, the separate controller + phone holder combo always felt awkward in terms of weight distribution (especially with a large/heavy phone).

Some points in favour of the Kishi: better portability, it doesn't need to be charged, and there is minimal latency due to the direct USB connection
These are the exact reasons I chose the kishi over the phone holder type. One annoyance for me is that I need to remove the phone cover to fit the kishi. I have a note 10+
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4747 posts
3244 upvotes
Thanks, $79 on Amazon. Bought one with extended warranty for $10 extra. Usually I never buy extended warranty but it's a Razer and it's a controller (stick drift) so most likely I will claim the warranty.

Top