Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy Boxing Day

Razer Viper Ultimate 20000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse with RGB Dock - Black - $99.99 / Mouse without Dock $79.99

Jr. Member
Oct 20, 2018
145 posts
497 upvotes
Vancouver

[Best Buy] [Boxing Day] Razer Viper Ultimate 20000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse with RGB Dock - Black - $99.99 / Mouse without Dock $79.99

Believe it is ATL for this high rated mouse. Sold and shipped by Best Buy.

Mouse only also available for $79.99. https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/razer-viper-ultimate-20000-dpi-wireless-optical-gaming-mouse-black/15265640

Image

Update: Same price at multi dealers.

Memory Express

Canada Computer

Amazon
Last edited by aiibaby on Dec 24th, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thread Summary
Upgrading your setup? RFD Reviews has a roundup of the best gaming mice!
105 replies
Newbie
Jun 29, 2019
93 posts
150 upvotes
AMAZING price for this mouse. If you like a slightly larger mouse, I highly recommend this
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 15, 2019
951 posts
2823 upvotes
York Region
I prefer the mercury or cyperbunk colours but good price nonetheless
Image
Image
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2012
1298 posts
1537 upvotes
COQUITLAM
Things to note:
  1. The lift off distance is around 2x CDs high
  2. The time for the mouse to wake up is around 0.5 seconds
  3. Weight is 74g
  4. Optical Mouse Switches means that the mouse should never suffer from double clicking issues. However, you may still suffer from mouse wheel scrolling double clicking
  5. Has rubber on the sides. If you sweat while gaming it will feel slimy and gross
  6. It's more flat compared to the Pro Wireless / Superlight which has a hump
  7. Battery life doesn't last the rated 70 hours. Not sure what settings they use to get 70 hours, but I have mine set to low power mode and 500 polling and I get less than that.
  8. Bad standby battery. Mouse tends to drain around 2-3% overnight
  9. They revised their optical switches last summer so that it have more tactile feedback. If yours feel mushy, it's the old version. Return it and get another one.
Jr. Member
Jan 15, 2019
153 posts
335 upvotes
I own this mouse. Out of all mice I've owned through the years, this is by far my favorite. This price is so bonkers I'm getting one for my work laptop.

VillageIdiot wrote: Things to note:
  1. The lift off distance is around 2x CDs high
  2. The time for the mouse to wake up is around 0.5 seconds
  3. Weight is 74g
  4. Optical Mouse Switches means that the mouse should never suffer from double clicking issues. However, you may still suffer from mouse wheel scrolling double clicking
  5. Has rubber on the sides. If you sweat while gaming it will feel slimy and gross
  6. It's more flat compared to the Pro Wireless / Superlight which has a hump
  7. Battery life doesn't last the rated 70 hours. Not sure what settings they use to get 70 hours, but I have mine set to low power mode and 500 polling and I get less than that.
  8. Bad standby battery. Mouse tends to drain around 2-3% overnight
  9. They revised their optical switches last summer so that it have more tactile feedback. If yours feel mushy, it's the old version. Return it and get another one.
Regarding 5, that's funny, the rubber sides is one of my favorite aspects of the mouse, but I don't sweat on my hands. Interesting.
Regarding 7, I was able to increase the battery life significantly by lowering the LED's brightness to 27, leaving it with a static color, turning led off after 1 min of inactivity and sleeping after 2 mins of inactivity. Not even kidding, I get an extra day every charge cycle.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2012
1298 posts
1537 upvotes
COQUITLAM
pythonbullocks wrote: I own this mouse. Out of all mice I've owned through the years, this is by far my favorite. This price is so bonkers I'm getting one for my work laptop.




Regarding 5, that's funny, the rubber sides is one of my favorite aspects of the mouse, but I don't sweat on my hands. Interesting.
Regarding 7, I was able to increase the battery life significantly by lowering the LED's brightness to 27, leaving it with a static color, turning led off after 1 min of inactivity and sleeping after 2 mins of inactivity. Not even kidding, I get an extra day every charge cycle.
I had forgotten to mention that it was with RGB off.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 3, 2005
2981 posts
324 upvotes
Good for WFH? sick of this tiny wired Dell mouse my company provided
RFD Damage...lost count

HEATWARE
eBay
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3145 posts
3296 upvotes
achc wrote: Good for WFH? sick of this tiny wired Dell mouse my company provided
I am currently using the Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed. Can switch between BT and dongle to control 2 devices when I WFH. But ordered the viper ultimate with dock for pickup today to try it out too =)
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2010
1110 posts
1179 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered this viper ultimate from Amazon warehouse for 90 bucks. Guess I'll keep my 10% off...

The only thing that I noticed is that the left and right click produce a slightly different noise. Does anyone else find this, or are they producing exactly the same clicking?
My right click is a bit more of a sturdy click.. if that makes any sense.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1548 posts
2654 upvotes
This mouse is great.. Got it in September for 110
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2021
2030 posts
847 upvotes
Is the dock worth the difference in price?
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2010
1110 posts
1179 upvotes
Toronto
Ausmack wrote: This mouse is great.. Got it in September for 110
Could you please comment on my post above? Is you left click just as crisp and pretty much exactly the same as your right click?

I appreciate it.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2010
1110 posts
1179 upvotes
Toronto
reyoasian wrote: I'm suspecting if you have an older version where the clicks (can't remember if it was only left click) felt squishy and not crisp.
I've been using mine for over a year and has not had issue with clicks or anything else mechanical.

Only issue I have is the cheap ABS plastic that turn shiny where my hand makes constant contact.
So, your left click sounds exactly the same as your right? My right click is a bit higher pitched. They are noticeably different (sound wise) if I go back and forth. They both feel fine though..
Newbie
Nov 28, 2019
33 posts
22 upvotes
VillageIdiot wrote:
[*] Has rubber on the sides. If you sweat while gaming it will feel slimy and gross
Wireless / dock / optical switches all sound good to me, but my hands sweat easily. I had a Steelseries Rival with a similar side grip. Was annoying to clean and wearing out real fast around where my thumb rested. Ended up throwing it away a lot sooner than my previous mouse that the Rival was supposed to replace.
Last edited by saproling on Nov 19th, 2021 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
2431 posts
2867 upvotes
Laputa
I want the docker...

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1548 posts
2654 upvotes
bam136 wrote: Could you please comment on my post above? Is you left click just as crisp and pretty much exactly the same as your right click?

I appreciate it.
I'm clicking it right now and it's the exact same

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)