Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy Boxing Day

Razer Viper Ultimate 20000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse with RGB Dock - Black - $99.99 / Mouse without Dock $79.99

Aug 4, 2014
103 posts
165 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Back to $99.99 at Best Buy and Amazon for those who missed out.
Dec 22, 2017
584 posts
976 upvotes
It is my first gaming mouse so I am not so sure what the drama is with the clicks, but it works great for CS GO so I am happy with it.
Sep 16, 2011
421 posts
402 upvotes
Southern AB
bomber17 wrote: I have one too. I already had it RMA'd twice for the button issues. I really want to love it cause it ticks all the things I like. Lightweight, reliable wireless performance, fits in my hand better than Logitech's G Pro. But if the button issue come again and out of warranty, I'm going for another brand. May try the Glorious O mice or hopefully Logitech comes out with a newer one.
I've had a worse time with Glorious mouse defects than I have Razer, went through 3 Model O's, 2 Model D's, and 2 Model O Wireless's, they all had horrible issues. I can't recommend Glorious at all despite the Model O Wireless having the best hand-feel for me. The Viper Ultimate I have is pretty darn good with some shell squeaking starting to develop, but the buttons are finally solid. I did have to try 3 other's before this one though. My G Pro Wireless has been a freakin' champ and I feel bad that it's sitting in a drawer while I try alternatives lol
Oct 27, 2020
16 posts
19 upvotes
Nikhilvoid wrote: Keep your scammy scores to yourself
You are entitled to return a product if it doesn't work exactly as intended. And how are they scamming Amazon when he had already ordered a replacement mouse from BB? There's nothing scammy about what they did.
[OP]
Oct 20, 2018
98 posts
363 upvotes
Same price for Bestbuy boxing day sale.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2003
2627 posts
2057 upvotes
Well-reviewed mouse with a great dock for a great price. A lot of wired mouse users will get this and realize what they've been missing. You will not go back to a wired mouse.
May 28, 2011
807 posts
802 upvotes
Bought a high end Razer mouse for about $100 about 8 months ago and it suddenly died on me....going through their warranty process, not so smooth either.
Apr 27, 2013
613 posts
933 upvotes
Montreal
Pratzy wrote: Bought a high end Razer mouse for about $100 about 8 months ago and it suddenly died on me....going through their warranty process, not so smooth either.
Razer customer support is very bad.
Jan 2, 2014
802 posts
499 upvotes
My old razeer Naga is dying so debating this. The click on it seems to be not functioning properly after I pulled it from storage
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2011
3633 posts
442 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Just received my RVU w/ dock from Amazon today. Does anyone find that the mouse is slightly warm in the palm area? It bothers me enough to consider returning it and getting something else.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 28, 2005
6405 posts
59 upvotes
hmmm this or g502 lightspeed....
- Private Investigator...
Jun 3, 2017
118 posts
40 upvotes
how is it for small hands?
I’m now using Logitech M560 and ok with its size. Could be better with smaller ones.
Jul 6, 2005
325 posts
150 upvotes
Looking for a new gaming mouse. I currently have the Corsair Ironclaw Wireless. Like the size but very disappointed as the mouse is barely a year old and the switches are already going. I bought the wireless version but it has always been plugged in. Would this be a good replacement or does anyone have any other suggestions?
Sep 1, 2011
388 posts
404 upvotes
coquitlam
Xpdite wrote: Looking for a new gaming mouse. I currently have the Corsair Ironclaw Wireless. Like the size but very disappointed as the mouse is barely a year old and the switches are already going. I bought the wireless version but it has always been plugged in. Would this be a good replacement or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Yes. Buy it.
Jun 11, 2004
204 posts
67 upvotes
St. Catharines
loserga wrote: Just received my RVU w/ dock from Amazon today. Does anyone find that the mouse is slightly warm in the palm area? It bothers me enough to consider returning it and getting something else.
I got mine yesterday and haven't noticed any warmth in the palm area. I have RGB enabled as well.
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2018
1123 posts
1179 upvotes
Spray wrote: hmmm this or g502 lightspeed....
This is exactly my thoughts too!

I have the G502 Prometheus or whatever the heck it was called and I love it but have been thinking about wireless....
Dec 30, 2018
282 posts
195 upvotes
G502 all models are beast.

I don't need to upgrade but I'm eyeing the wireless razer balisik or the new v3 version

Had a razer tournament mamba edition a few years back and it died on me a bit after a year
Oct 19, 2019
470 posts
579 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
Spray wrote: hmmm this or g502 lightspeed....
This is 100x better. The only logitech mouse that I would recommend over this is the g pro superlight and potentially the g pro wireless. And yes, for gaming of course.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)