Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy Boxing Day

Razer Viper Ultimate 20000 DPI Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse with RGB Dock - Black - $99.99 / Mouse without Dock $79.99

Sep 23, 2014
680 posts
992 upvotes
Toronto, ON
VANSTERDAM60420 wrote: G502 all models are beast.

I don't need to upgrade but I'm eyeing the wireless razer balisik or the new v3 version

Had a razer tournament mamba edition a few years back and it died on me a bit after a year
I had both for testing and decided to keep G502 for several reasons:
1. Battery on G502 last much longer, probably because it has less RGB than the Basillisk. With rgb on at 20%: G502: ~5days, Basillisk: 2.5 days.
2. Razer charging port has a weird design, it is recessed with plastic rail on both sides. So you'd have no choice but using Razer's cable, since other charhing cables won't fit. G502 does not have this issue.
3. I can't live without infinite scroll wheel Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat

I've also dealt with Logitech warranty in the past, and they're stellar. Ironically it was for my wired G502 lol, but they shipped me the replacement next day without any hassle. So at least i know Logitech stands behind their product.
Apr 23, 2020
106 posts
56 upvotes
VANSTERDAM60420 wrote: G502 all models are beast.

I don't need to upgrade but I'm eyeing the wireless razer balisik or the new v3 version

Had a razer tournament mamba edition a few years back and it died on me a bit after a year
Just so keep in mind the Balisik ultimate compared to the Viper while it has a bigger shape (which is important for larger hands of course) it is quite a bit heavier. :(
Dec 30, 2018
282 posts
200 upvotes
If your a fan of the g502 I hear the balisik v3 is quite similar in size / feel
Jan 2, 2014
802 posts
499 upvotes
Decent for a replacement of a Razer Naga that I don't use for MMO anyways
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2017
2004 posts
1612 upvotes
I ordered both the viper and balisk...let see which one I like better.