Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse with Dock 139.99$ (30% discount)

[OP]
Oct 11, 2013
13 posts
22 upvotes
Candiac

[Best Buy] Razer Viper Ultimate Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse with Dock 139.99$ (30% discount)

One of the best wireless gaming mice out there! Hot deal IMHO. Just bought!
Last edited by fuyiman1 on Dec 12th, 2020 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
[OP]
Oct 11, 2013
13 posts
22 upvotes
Candiac
Canadian204 wrote: Same price on Amazon.ca as well
Better avoid Amazon for Razer mice. I've ordered a DeathAdder V2 6 months ago, and received an original box with a fake Razer mouse. I am very familiar with Razer, so as soon as I touched it, I knew it was fake. I returned it and got my money back, but just a hassle for no reason. For that reason, I prefer buying from BestBuy. I am not blaming Amazon for that, but there is someone that works for Amazon that probably stole the original and replaced it with a fake. Will never know!
Nov 23, 2017
137 posts
183 upvotes
NS
price and discount in title please
Feb 27, 2011
524 posts
1240 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Will this make me finally win an fps game vs my 'friends'?
Public Mobile, Zoomer and Telus EPP plans
Feb 17, 2008
110 posts
74 upvotes
fuyiman1 wrote: Better avoid Amazon for Razer mice. I've ordered a DeathAdder V2 6 months ago, and received an original box with a fake Razer mouse. I am very familiar with Razer, so as soon as I touched it, I knew it was fake. I returned it and got my money back, but just a hassle for no reason. For that reason, I prefer buying from BestBuy. I am not blaming Amazon for that, but there is someone that works for Amazon that probably stole the original and replaced it with a fake. Will never know!
Can you tell me more about this ? I got a Razer viper ultimate and it makes a « squick » sound
[OP]
Oct 11, 2013
13 posts
22 upvotes
Candiac
jujul wrote: Can you tell me more about this ? I got a Razer viper ultimate and it makes a « squick » sound
I received the DeathAdder V2 from Amazon.ca, and as soon as I touched it, I felt it was so cheap. The wire was also different, kind of rigid. There was a little icon on the mouse which made it clear it was no Razer mouse. I did look in Aliexpress, and found that mouse at 20$. A big difference from the 100$ I had paid for an authentic Razer mouse. I returned it as quickly as I received and was really mad at Amazon. I even put a review, but they removed it. Kind of bad. Good thing, I was reimbursed, but they never did let me show that they actually sent me a fake.
Oct 29, 2019
269 posts
222 upvotes
Apparently Razer made some stealth improvements to this mouse recently. Any way to tell if bestbuy carries the newer model?
Feb 15, 2011
129 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
jujul wrote:
Can you tell me more about this ? I got a Razer viper ultimate and it makes a « squick » sound
Return and get another one. Apparently squeaky right button is a common lemon. Razer updated the buttons for newer batches according to reddit razer persons. I guess I got lucky as I didn't have the problem on both wired and wireless.
yyzthe6 wrote: Apparently Razer made some stealth improvements to this mouse recently. Any way to tell if bestbuy carries the newer model?
After some research, seems that most viper now would have updated buttons. The link discusses how to tell if you for an updated version.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/MouseReview/co ... e_updated/
Mar 15, 2019
790 posts
937 upvotes
keywords for this one:
'mushy button'
'sensor rattle'

and yes those 'updated' versions still have those issues.
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 4GB UNLIMITED voicemail + a free phone / 2yr