Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] RBSM Pluto e-Bike - Refurbished - Only $599!!

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2020 8:11 pm
Jr. Member
Jul 3, 2017
181 posts
199 upvotes
Coquitlam
Finally recieved a shipping confirmation from Best Buy / Canpar. I placed the order on the 23rd. Hopefully all the pieces will be there Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Newbie
May 2, 2016
40 posts
16 upvotes
DealRabbit wrote: Ordered the same, was it for the front brake attachment?
Yes, for the front brake attachment !!!
Jr. Member
Feb 18, 2007
113 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
Received mine last Friday, bike was in pretty brand new condition with all the protection packaging. Made a video of me riding it last week, you can see it here:



Would buy it again any day at $599
Images
  • PXL_20201027_213819208.jpg
Newbie
Apr 4, 2020
23 posts
15 upvotes
master_jackson wrote: Received mine last Friday, bike was in pretty brand new condition with all the protection packaging. Made a video of me riding it last week, you can see it here:

Would buy it again any day at $599
Nice video! Glad you got all pieces. Just waiting for my presta attachment to fill the tires then I'll take mine for a quick ride before winter. How's the pedal assist?
Jr. Member
Feb 18, 2007
113 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
Haha I bought my Presta adapters on Amazon for $5, 5 pieces, next day shipping too.

DealRabbit wrote: Nice video! Glad you got all pieces. Just waiting for my presta attachment to fill the tires then I'll take mine for a quick ride before winter. How's the pedal assist?
Member
Nov 26, 2013
446 posts
199 upvotes
Montreal
yes, see the break disk it was bended where the mark is, there are lots of dents, here is one on the wheel.

g
haven4505 wrote: Mind sharing some photos?
Images
  • IMG_20201027_192844.jpg
  • IMG_20201027_192915.jpg
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
2996 posts
3978 upvotes
BC
master_jackson wrote: Received mine last Friday, bike was in pretty brand new condition with all the protection packaging. Made a video of me riding it last week, you can see it here:



Would buy it again any day at $599
Sweet video/page man. Absolute steal at $599 even if missing a few screws, can't wait to get mine.
Member
Feb 17, 2004
470 posts
140 upvotes
Great video. Can you share which app you used or how you modified the video to eliminate the camera mount? Looks really good and at first I thought it was a drone but realize it's a stick mount that had the mount removed in editing (I.e. Like the Mars lander).
Jr. Member
Feb 18, 2007
113 posts
215 upvotes
Toronto
Lol exactly that one... Only needed one and I already sold the bike today for $850 lol

DealRabbit wrote: You mean this ?

Just got the same a few hours ago!
Newbie
Apr 4, 2020
23 posts
15 upvotes
master_jackson wrote: Lol exactly that one... Only needed one and I already sold the bike today for $850 lol
Nice flip haha. Probably going to keep mine, my last bike got stolen this summer
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
2996 posts
3978 upvotes
BC
master_jackson wrote: Lol exactly that one... Only needed one and I already sold the bike today for $850 lol
Why'd you decide to sell it?
Jr. Member
Apr 10, 2003
169 posts
41 upvotes
Ottawa
DealRabbit wrote: Exactly yea! I should receive it today hopefully it fits
is this to raise the handlebars ?
Newbie
Jan 18, 2013
22 posts
24 upvotes
Got mine today. Was missing front QR and front fender was cracked. The bolt for the front fender was also missing. However they did a really good job at packing the bike. Full bubble wrap. No holes in the box.

Battery came full, ODO was at 24km. For the price you can't go wrong!
photo.png
Newbie
Jan 8, 2006
21 posts
18 upvotes
frankoeltanko wrote: Got mine today. Was missing front QR and front fender was cracked. The bolt for the front fender was also missing. However they did a really good job at packing the bike. Full bubble wrap. No holes in the box.

Battery came full, ODO was at 24km. For the price you can't go wrong!

photo.png
Nice! Can you let us know when you ordered it?

Top