Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

RENPHO AI Smart Exercise Bike - $499.99 all in

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 8th, 2021 11:52 am
Nov 10, 2016
448 posts
284 upvotes

[Best Buy] RENPHO AI Smart Exercise Bike - $499.99 all in

It's currently on sale on Amazon for $499 after coupon + tax. Did a quick search and best buy is on the same price, however, somehow, best buy doesn't charge HST on check out.

So best buy is cheaper, $499 in total.
Last edited by skydeal on Sep 19th, 2021 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Sep 14, 2009
954 posts
443 upvotes
Always be weary when there's more 1 star reviews than 2 or 3 star reviews. Check out what those 1 star reviews say and see if there is indeed some type of underlying issue with the bike.

My partner bought a spin bike recently (not the one in this post) from amazon because the reviews looked great at first glance. After a few uses, we started to feel this click/bump sound with each revolution and it is a common issue in the 1 star reviews.

If you do end up needing to return just remember to hold on to the original box and be able to move/carry it in your vehicle to ups or wherever it needs to go.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1461 posts
2055 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
This vs the echelon ex3 i bought for same price?
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1939 posts
1711 upvotes
Center of the univer…
Angultra wrote: Amazon link

Ships from Amazon so easier returns at the cost of HST.
Bestbuy return policy also says the below for restocking fees

Fitness Equipment & Accessories
Return Period 30 Days
Unopened 0%
opened/unused 10%
opened/used 20%
Jul 9, 2019
733 posts
2692 upvotes
This is not sold by BestBuy.

It's a marketplace seller.

So all BestBuy policies go out of the window, you cannot go to physical store to return, exchange or scream at poor floor associates.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1550 posts
2327 upvotes
From what I gather, Renpho is one of the best value brands. Their scales, trimmers etc are all well reviewed, on rfd as well. Therefore I don't view them the same as other cheap Chinese brands, in regards to being cheap junk.

I dont have this bike but recall seeing past threads where majority of people were saying good things about it.
May 11, 2014
144 posts
84 upvotes
Port Coquitlam, BC
At least Renpho doesn't seem to be one of the 600 Chinese brands that were recently banned on Amazon for review fraud.
(Source: their products are still available on Amazon)
Nov 12, 2017
194 posts
468 upvotes
If you're unsure about the product. I bought it last month when it was on sale for the same price. It's very good. It connects flawlessly to my android tablet and has a decent app with some basic trainings. If you get tired of them, it works very well with Zwift. The only issues I can think of are:

1- The seat is not super confortable for guys. It's more of a girl type seat. However, it's easy to replace it, any other bike seat will work with the bike. For me, I didn't bother yet.
2- It is not a spinning bike. The feel of the bike is not as realistic as a spinning bike. When you stop pedaling, it stops almost immediately. It's not a problem for me but if you were expecting a spinning bike experience, you may not like it.
3- The pedals are very basic. Again, they can be easily replaced with any bike pedals.
4- The integration with Google Fit has not been working for me since I got the bike.

If you want an honest/unbiased review, I suggest that one: Your text to link here...
Nov 15, 2019
306 posts
419 upvotes
I have and like this thing, it's perfect for a quick workout and really gets me sweating. I swapped the seat.
Jul 29, 2016
355 posts
258 upvotes
Toronto
I had this bike. And returned to vendor under Amazon policy.
Off the bat this bike came with part that is not properly aligned. Search the crossbar issue from previous thread.
Then two months into use, it started making clicking noise. The noise became very loud so I reached out to vender.
Customer Service responded very quickly with templated Chinese to English translation. They applogized million times BUT does not give you any true solution.
They insisted you to provide evidence the noise was indeed from the bike, and it was not easy to say the least.
Initially I thought it was minor issue and consider the price point, I was willing to take troubleshoot the issue with their instructions. But over the time I was so disappointed.and fed up by their CS so I complained to Amazon to return this crap.
Be aware of this product, they may improve the quality later, but for the time being, you get what you paid for.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2017
1883 posts
1292 upvotes
Manitoba
Been monitoring this product and most likely will pull the trigger. The only thing that worries me is support and longevity so it might be a good idea to get Amazon's extended warranty.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2017
1883 posts
1292 upvotes
Manitoba
This or the PYHIGH spin bike on the Best Spin Bike article? Granted this is a smart spin bike...buy PYHIGH is almost half the price.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)