Shopping Discussion

Best Buy RewardZone Points Expiring... What to buy?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2018 1:15 pm
[OP]
Jun 4, 2017
8 posts

Best Buy RewardZone Points Expiring... What to buy?

I really wanted to get the Sandisk 128GB SDXC for my Nintendo Switch but it's online only right now and you can only use rewardzone points in store.

I'm having a really, really, hard time navigating their site and app, any advice for some good deals from BB?
4 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
3916 posts
2645 upvotes
London
JeffTellin wrote: I really wanted to get the Sandisk 128GB SDXC for my Nintendo Switch but it's online only right now and you can only use rewardzone points in store.

I'm having a really, really, hard time navigating their site and app, any advice for some good deals from BB?
go to the customer service desk in store they can place the order for u and apply the rz cert. if u can write down the item# from the bb site and have the cert pre printed or pulled up on ur phone it makes everything faster.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2017
8 posts
aaron158 wrote: go to the customer service desk in store they can place the order for u and apply the rz cert. if u can write down the item# from the bb site and have the cert pre printed or pulled up on ur phone it makes everything faster.
Holy shit I wish I knew this before I just ordered :( Thanks so much though, I will find something else.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
3916 posts
2645 upvotes
London
JeffTellin wrote: Holy shit I wish I knew this before I just ordered :( Thanks so much though, I will find something else.
u can still get the cert applied. once then item ships. print the online invoice take it to the store and they can redo the trans and apply it.
[OP]
Jun 4, 2017
8 posts
So if anyone's curious, I ended up buying a Windows Sculpt mouse - I was going to buy it open box, but they couldn't find it so I got a new one for the open box price - $35 value for $10

I also got a Windows Keyboard + Mouse combo for my older parents for $20, not sure if it's a great value but really couldn't find anything else.

I think their open box deals are fantastic, definitely worth looking into. Too bad they're only visible in store.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)