Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Ring Alarm System Whole Home Security $219.98 with free Echo Dot Gen 3

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2019 7:04 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4453 posts
1022 upvotes
Wat
I was looking for an alarm system. Anyone have this and can chime in about installation etc?

Doubtful but can this integrate with wyzecams?
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3488 posts
2263 upvotes
GTA
Saad1988 wrote: Will Home Depot or someone else price match and beat?
They can definitely beat you up for all google minis we unlawfully price matched and now for trying to PM this Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5192 posts
297 upvotes
Wiseman wrote: I was looking for an alarm system. Anyone have this and can chime in about installation etc?

Doubtful but can this integrate with wyzecams?
Installation is very easy and straight forward. Only works with Ring cameras so won't work with wyzecams. Integrates with Amazon Echo also and most smart door locks. You can arm/disarm by voice which is cool.
This space for rent.
Oct 23, 2016
116 posts
71 upvotes
Wish there was a deal to include the video/doorbell
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4453 posts
1022 upvotes
Wat
GunnerX wrote: Installation is very easy and straight forward. Only works with Ring cameras so won't work with wyzecams. Integrates with Amazon Echo also and most smart door locks. You can arm/disarm by voice which is cool.
Does each piece need to be hardwired?

I think I'd go for the larger package for $359.99 and it also comes with free echo dot 3
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4051 posts
2998 upvotes
Markham
flexsingh wrote: If you return the Echo will it minus the value out? Dont really need another.

Also the bigger kit is on sale for $360 with an echo dot
Depends on how it’s invoiced. My feeling is because there is a bundle SKU, Echo will be invoiced at $0 so you can’t return it for additional discount. Maybe order using the other link with separate Alarm and Echo and see how it goes when the invoice is generated after shipping.
Apr 17, 2015
328 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto, ON
barqers wrote: You'll pay duties though.
Didn't get hit when I ordered the floodlight with free doorbell.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5192 posts
297 upvotes
Wiseman wrote: Does each piece need to be hardwired?

I think I'd go for the larger package for $359.99 and it also comes with free echo dot 3
The only part I have hard wired is the Base Station. Everything else is wireless. The keypads charge through micro usb and can last 6-10 months on battery.
This space for rent.
Apr 17, 2015
328 posts
187 upvotes
Toronto, ON
flexsingh wrote: If you return the Echo will it minus the value out? Dont really need another.

Also the bigger kit is on sale for $360 with an echo dot
"Bundle Return Policy
If you purchased an item as part of a bundle package, you may return that item separately. However, if you decide to break up that bundle by returning an item, the price of all items in the bundle reverts to what they would be if they were purchased individually. Therefore, you will receive a refund for the returned item that is less than the price you paid for it when you purchased it as part of a bundle."
[OP]
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
12969 posts
4671 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rheisler2 wrote: Wish there was a deal to include the video/doorbell
There were lots of deals for the Ring Pro during BF/CM... Maybe they will come back during BD...
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10006 posts
4601 upvotes
hmm seems decent. Is there monitoring fees with this system? there cameras you pay per camera correct?
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Oct 25, 2009
122 posts
36 upvotes
i'm waiting for google alarm system to come to Canada but it's unknown when will that happen... wonder if I should just get ring (but my cameras are all by nest so would be better with google one) hmmm
May 25, 2010
257 posts
268 upvotes
Newmarket
Do you really need the Door/Window Sensors when you have Motion Sensors? also do you to subscribe to any monitoring services?
Last edited by dogger99 on Dec 19th, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
1912 posts
238 upvotes
Ottawa
I got the doorbell a while ago, do they ever have deals for the subscriptions?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)