[Best Buy] Ring Bell/Amazon Echo Show Combo

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2020 12:19 pm
[OP]
Jun 13, 2011
93 posts
201 upvotes

[Best Buy] Ring Bell/Amazon Echo Show Combo

Seems like a good deal ring door bell and Amazon Echo show 5 for $130.

Usually that door bell goes on sale 109 and show 60 ish.
Last edited by crm2003 on Jun 27th, 2020 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
2097 posts
1399 upvotes
Calgary
This is the Ring door view cam, not one of the regular ring door bells. So this one replaces the peep hole on the door, just to be clear.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2002
7322 posts
734 upvotes
Toronto
Good deal but haven't had a peephole style door for years now.
Dec 6, 2010
33 posts
28 upvotes
ottawa
You should change the title to Ring Door View and include the price. It’s a better deal than last week which was a bundle that included an echo dot for $109.

The bundle is the same price on Amazon although it it’s back order until June 27th (today?).

I owned the door view camera for almost 2 weeks but ended up returning it since mine stopped working after 10 days this winter. I’m pretty sure I was just unlucky as I saw condensation on the door view where there shouldn’t have been any. Before it’s sudden death, it worked perfectly. Subscription fees are unfortunate but Not that expensive considering the savings pay for almost 3 years of fees right now. I don’t know if they changed the packaging to mention this but If you do get this camera, make sure you get the normal ring app but also the Rapid Ring app. It’s made by ring as well but makes notification really fast. Faster than the normal app and faster than the wyze cam I already had.