Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Ring Smart Battery Powered Outdoor LED Spotlight - $19.97 | 2 Pack Kit with Bridge - $59.97

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2021 1:48 am
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
2635 posts
649 upvotes
GTA
I got mine delivered very quickly by Bestbuy.

Looks like it was a return item as the box was already open.

Anyone else have this?

I have not tested it yet. Need to grab batteries.
Damage due to RFD Since April 2013: $8758.00
Jun 5, 2019
142 posts
233 upvotes
aadanixga wrote: thanks for the detail and i would grab at least 2 of these to scare of our bike thief in the underground parking
They'd probably just steal these things too.
Sep 2, 2008
235 posts
177 upvotes
I'm not very impressed with this first Ring light first I got an open box and then one of the light was very troublesome to pair in the app. I almost returned it after 8th try it was able to connect to he hub.
Hopefully no more nasty surprises after all this frustration with the setup.
Jan 12, 2003
766 posts
367 upvotes
Anyone else who bought some outdoor motion sensors, they are on sale for $19.97 now instead of $29.97, just doing a price adjustment online at the moment, I bought 2 so I get enough back for another one.
2003/4 Logitech Cordless Navigator Duo | 2007 - Pepsi - Score Every Hour - XBox 360 Arcade
2007 - KFC Chicken Bowls Contest - $5 Gift Card | 2008 - Pepsi - "Win The Play" - 2 NFL Hats
2008 - WD - Crack the Code - TShirt | 2009 - Wonder Bread Watch
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2009
4235 posts
3935 upvotes
East GTA
AncasterRFD wrote: You can also get 270 degree solar motion lights on Amazon for around 4/$30, if don’t particularly need remote control.
Agreed...i Have some Mpow ones from 2019 that are incredible. I also have some cheap ones that are not so great so I've been very particular on which ones I buy now. After doing some digging, these ones seem to be the next best ones since Mpow has been banned from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07RGP ... UTF8&psc=1

Bonus with these ones is you can replace the 18650 lithium ion battery without having to rewire!!

Dec 25, 2017
254 posts
216 upvotes
Vancouver
itan wrote: I'm not very impressed with this first Ring light first I got an open box and then one of the light was very troublesome to pair in the app. I almost returned it after 8th try it was able to connect to he hub.
Hopefully no more nasty surprises after all this frustration with the setup.
I got an ope box as well and it was disgusting. Well abused. Returned it
Jan 12, 2003
766 posts
367 upvotes
Ive received 4 motion sensors and a pack of lights, all brand new.

My yard is slowly getting a force field lol.
2003/4 Logitech Cordless Navigator Duo | 2007 - Pepsi - Score Every Hour - XBox 360 Arcade
2007 - KFC Chicken Bowls Contest - $5 Gift Card | 2008 - Pepsi - "Win The Play" - 2 NFL Hats
2008 - WD - Crack the Code - TShirt | 2009 - Wonder Bread Watch
Jul 28, 2019
75 posts
86 upvotes
I got these late last year. Haven’t changed the batteries yet. The only reason I got these as I don’t have any power outlets near by. Before installing these I went through two different brands of solar lights both of em gave up. Also I like the feature where you are notified when they go on/or sensors is activated. You can activate the lights on through an app aswell.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)