• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2022 1:55 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
2027 posts
807 upvotes
Scarborough
Amazbuy is legit.....I bought my Roborock S7+ from them via BestBuy Marketplace during boxing day sale.

Was quite nervous making the purchase since it was a BestBuy marketplace vendor but it worked out lol.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3096 posts
1124 upvotes
Lévis
asdfasdf2021 wrote: White color would be better
That's why I wanted to contact them: to ask if possible to have white (I guess no). Cannot find a way to contact them,
Pourquoi pas?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3720 posts
1838 upvotes
Vancouver
RookieCookie wrote: I was thinking about eventually buying the dock from AliExpress instead.

Roborock Auto-Empty Dock - AliExpress
Plug shows as EU. I don't know if they send a NA plug option or you need to use an adapter? I'd be leery using one like that long-term (and would need to confirm it supposed voltage).
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5022 posts
2692 upvotes
GTA
lildevilx wrote: Too bad its not supported by valetudo.
Huh first time hearing of valetudo, looks interesting Thumbs Up Sign
jono454 wrote: Amazbuy is legit.....I bought my Roborock S7+ from them via BestBuy Marketplace during boxing day sale.

Was quite nervous making the purchase since it was a BestBuy marketplace vendor but it worked out lol.
Whats the warranty like? Will roborock support your vacuum even though you're in canada?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1675 posts
669 upvotes
Markham
That's what I use on my 1S, makes it a bit more modern and gives you zones, and etc.

Also this way you're not limited by connecting to the servers in china, and this will be completely off internet.

Also great integration, with home assistants.
Oct 20, 2019
579 posts
1104 upvotes
Ottawa
I thought this is rhe version with the AI camera.

At $699 I think it's expensive for what you're getting. Roborock vaccums didn't arguably see huge upgrades since the S5 (which I'm still using regularly since 5 years). I think the version with the camera is the only one worth upgrading to, or if there's a good deal on a vacuum with the empty bin, and even then I wouldn't spend $800 on it.
Feb 18, 2021
26 posts
18 upvotes
I bought S7 from TheBay.
My S5 is moving slower now when I put the mop.
Jun 12, 2020
247 posts
128 upvotes
How does this compare to the Eufy X8 hybrid at $550?
From what I have heard, the S7 is 'smarter' and has better mop while the X8 has stronger suction power.
Dec 28, 2018
36 posts
27 upvotes
lildevilx wrote: That's what I use on my 1S, makes it a bit more modern and gives you zones, and etc.

Also this way you're not limited by connecting to the servers in china, and this will be completely off internet.

Also great integration, with home assistants.
By 1s do you mean Xiaomi Robot Vacuum 1S? I have this robot but I can't find a way to root it
Oct 27, 2016
177 posts
368 upvotes
My Roborock S7 arrived today. I ordered it on Sunday through The Bay, which is through AmazBuy. Product came perfect out of the box. No complaints at all. Free and quick shipping.

Just did a small test run of the vacuum in the office and it ran amazingly. Highly recommend it if you can still get it at this price!
Jul 6, 2008
68 posts
38 upvotes
Waiting on a deal for the S7 MaxV. Missed the early bird launch pricing, probably gonna be a while before another sale...
Sep 10, 2009
203 posts
75 upvotes
damn this is the sale price now? I've bought two S6 units for $400 from Ali

Wanted to get more during 11-11 but none were on sale
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5022 posts
2692 upvotes
GTA
azncapcom wrote: does bestbuy marketplace take best buy gift cards?
Place one in the cart and go to the checkout and see if the gift card option is there.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3907 posts
1230 upvotes
Calgary
TerrorByte wrote: Waiting on a deal for the S7 MaxV. Missed the early bird launch pricing, probably gonna be a while before another sale...
I really want this MaxV Ultra but I dont know when it will come to Canada or even if it will.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 2, 2001
5022 posts
2692 upvotes
GTA
casperr wrote: I really want this MaxV Ultra but I dont know when it will come to Canada or even if it will.
I dont know... 2k for a robot vacuum seem a bit much.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
14620 posts
4743 upvotes
GTA
Anyone have this and have comments on the mopping capability?