Expired Hot Deals

Best Buy

Samsung 25W Fast Charging Wall Charger - Black - $12.99

Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
31606 posts
12906 upvotes
I went to one Freedom branded location and they didn't sell these at all, just some aftermarket ones which were only 20W and the guy tried to convince me it's way better than Samsung because it had "lifetime warranty" and whatever :rolleyes: Didn't even ask the price and just drove one more block to Visions instead lol. Maybe some Freedom locations have them but I didn't feel like driving all over the goddamn place today to save like $5 :lol:

At Visions, they had them, also these Klipsch T3 TWS 'phones for $24. I figured for $24 what the heck, made an online order and got the $5 bonus card or whatever though you only have 30 days to use it unfortunately.

The thing that really surprised me is just how many people were in the Visions store. It wasn't total madness but there were a heck of a lot of people in there to tell you the truth. I guess even without real deals "Boxing Day" still draws a crowd? Most of the "door crasher" type items were off-branded cheapo stuff and I saw some people buying the $8 TWS 'phones or whatever and being told at the register they are final sale, no returns, etc. So basically dollar-store type stuff right there :lol: Honestly I dunno if the Klipsch T3s are much better but at least they're a recognised brand with a warranty and the return policy is valid on them--there's some reviews saying one bud seems to crap out or not work out of the box. I guess I'll see when I try them out.

I'm not sure what all these other ppl were buying but seemed like a lot of TVs, soundbars, being rolled out the door...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1456 posts
3279 upvotes
Canada
DealsPlease97 wrote:

*Waves*
As another user mentioned, most likely a staff discount, can't expect everyone on rfd to have a friend that works for freedom and get a price like that 🤷‍♂️
Live a little
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1456 posts
3279 upvotes
Canada
blackbelt wrote: Confirming purchase at Freedom in Toronto.
Did we find his roomate on rfd? 🥴Face With Tears Of Joy🤣
Live a little
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2606 posts
2107 upvotes
Cambridge
Jackji wrote: Did we find his roomate on rfd? 🥴Face With Tears Of Joy🤣
Someone also apparently confirmed it in BC
Dec 16, 2019
81 posts
622 upvotes
Jackji wrote:
As another user mentioned, most likely a staff discount, can't expect everyone on rfd to have a friend that works for freedom and get a price like that 🤷‍♂️
Jackji wrote:
Did we find his roomate on rfd? 🥴Face With Tears Of Joy🤣

Gets all defensive when you know your wrong and making yourself look like a fool.
Jun 29, 2020
44 posts
23 upvotes
Freedom at Woodside Square is out of Samsung originals, only a third party 20 W charger.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2019
1456 posts
3279 upvotes
Canada
DealsPlease97 wrote: Gets all defensive when you know your wrong and making yourself look like a fool.
Calm down child. This is just RFD, I was simply saying it's very unlikely and hard to expect people to get such a good price for the charger.

Also...it's you're** I understand people miss these when they're mad and type too fast
Live a little
Jun 29, 2020
44 posts
23 upvotes
Thanks OP!

Bought two from Samsung Canada, too old to drive around looking for the $7.5 Freedom deal. 25 W should last a long time on the iPhone side of things.
Dec 18, 2006
90 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
Confirmed : freedom gta 7.50 samsung 25w wall plug. Picked up 4.

I suggest u call the location for stock before you go.
I'm Cheap And I'm [email protected]!
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
31606 posts
12906 upvotes
DealsPlease97 wrote: Gets all defensive when you know your wrong and making yourself look like a fool.
There's some funny stuff right there.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2009
1066 posts
513 upvotes
Toronto/Plano/Atlant…
The source has this one for 10.39.

The 45 W charger with usb-c cable for 26.39.

These are partner saving program prices. I used venngo code from my work.
Images
  • charger.JPG
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
2606 posts
2107 upvotes
Cambridge
emale wrote: The source has this one for 10.39.

The 45 W charger with usb-c cable for 26.39.

These are partner saving program prices. I used venngo code from my work.
Both are sold out online :(
Dec 23, 2013
13 posts
8 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Costco.ca
Samsung 25 W Travel Adaptor with USB-C to USB-C Cable
$19.99 or $19 direct from Samsung.ca with Perkopolis
https://www.costco.ca/samsung-25-w-trav ... 28351.html

Costco.ca
Samsung 45 W Travel Adaptor with USB-C to USB-C Cable
$30.99 or $30.88 direct from Samsung.ca with Perkopolis
https://www.costco.ca/samsung-45-w-trav ... 28319.html
Our Policy Is To ALWAYS Blame The Computer
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
2515 posts
2346 upvotes
Toronto
Called a bunch of freedom locations in Toronto and no one has the original samsung charger.

The flagship store at Dundas Square wont pickup the call. Might pay them a visit
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2009
2515 posts
2346 upvotes
Toronto
Rasher wrote: Costco.ca
Samsung 25 W Travel Adaptor with USB-C to USB-C Cable
$19.99 or $19 direct from Samsung.ca with Perkopolis
https://www.costco.ca/samsung-25-w-trav ... 28351.html

Costco.ca
Samsung 45 W Travel Adaptor with USB-C to USB-C Cable
$30.99 or $30.88 direct from Samsung.ca with Perkopolis
https://www.costco.ca/samsung-45-w-trav ... 28319.html
wish they had usbc to lightning for us iphone folks
Feb 11, 2007
402 posts
111 upvotes
Calgary
Picked up 4 @$7.50 at Freedom store in Marlborough Mall. Still some left, but now i have my travel and work bags set up. Thanks OP!