Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Samsung 30" 5.8 Cu. Ft. Slide-In Induction Range, $1100 [OOS]

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2020 6:40 pm
May 5, 2015
269 posts
403 upvotes
Dundas, ON
louisv1 wrote: Strange that you didn't get a phone call since your delivery is scheduled for tomorrow. I've even received a text today confirming my delivery for Saturday. But I'm sure yours will come! Keep us posted on your delivery tomorrow.
checked again, cancelled :( no email or anything.....
Apr 30, 2007
225 posts
90 upvotes
Just got mine delivered first thing in the morning. Probably safe to say if you get a delivery email or call, it's going to be delivered.
a
Dec 3, 2009
90 posts
73 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
willfunguy wrote: Just got mine delivered first thing in the morning. Probably safe to say if you get a delivery email or call, it's going to be delivered.
Mine is stating May 6th, I received a phone call. I don't need mine right away anyway so the later date works well.
Jul 5, 2017
593 posts
981 upvotes
Toronto
transaction went from pending to posted on my credit card.
Nov 13, 2011
286 posts
2159 upvotes
Vancouver
Received my range today, thanks again OP!
Also, for those that made the purchase, you can get a free Lagostina cookware set from Samsung too! Scroll down a bit and select the Home Appliances tab to see the offer. Valid until June 30/2020 Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1944 posts
439 upvotes
Barrie
louisv1 wrote: Received my range today, thanks again OP!
Also, for those that made the purchase, you can get a free Lagostina cookware set from Samsung too! Scroll down a bit and select the Home Appliances tab to see the offer. Valid until June 30/2020 Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
This makes me even more upset that I missed it by a few minutes!
Amex Business Platinum, Personal Platinum, Bonvoy, Aeroplan
Sep 1, 2010
254 posts
148 upvotes
Got mine today, thanks op. Price back up to $3300.
Images
  • E450E612-F229-4462-B4B2-4B6FBCB4AA2B.jpeg
Apr 30, 2007
225 posts
90 upvotes
Received my free 5 piece Lagostina cookware set from the samsung promo listed above.
a
Mar 3, 2007
364 posts
16 upvotes
Mississauga
willfunguy wrote: Received my free 5 piece Lagostina cookware set from the samsung promo listed above.
Hi....is it possible to find the serial number without opening the box? The delivery company has left the box in our garage and we have no way to install it until this lockdown ends and we can get someone in the house to do it.

Just wondering if there is someway to find out the serial number from the packaging box labels or shipping labels....how long is the serial number and whats the pattern? Any help would be awesome.
Apr 30, 2007
225 posts
90 upvotes
picturethismister wrote: Hi....is it possible to find the serial number without opening the box? The delivery company has left the box in our garage and we have no way to install it until this lockdown ends and we can get someone in the house to do it.

Just wondering if there is someway to find out the serial number from the packaging box labels or shipping labels....how long is the serial number and whats the pattern? Any help would be awesome.
My serial number is 15 characters long looking something like this: 0Dx xxxx xxxx xxxH that I found on the door of the stove. You should check the outside of the box where the white package label is to see if it's there. Honestly the stove wasn't hard to install as long as you are replacing an existing stove.
a
Mar 3, 2007
364 posts
16 upvotes
Mississauga
willfunguy wrote: My serial number is 15 characters long looking something like this: 0Dx xxxx xxxx xxxH that I found on the door of the stove. You should check the outside of the box where the white package label is to see if it's there. Honestly the stove wasn't hard to install as long as you are replacing an existing stove.
Thank you so much...you were right! The serial number was on the white label outside....but.. it was only 14 digits! :( The last digit which is an alphabet (yours was H) is not there on the label and I probably have to open the whole thing to get to it now :(
Feb 13, 2007
16 posts
1 upvote
picturethismister wrote: Thank you so much...you were right! The serial number was on the white label outside....but.. it was only 14 digits! :( The last digit which is an alphabet (yours was H) is not there on the label and I probably have to open the whole thing to get to it now :(
That information was super helpful, I had the exact same problem, instead of opening the box, look outside for the 14 digit number and trial and error the last alphabet. On the registration website, it will tell you if it's invalid or not before you click submit, I kept trying 26 times until I didn't get an error, mine was "Z".

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)