Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Samsung Galaxy S20+(plus) unlocked open box $900 +tax

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2020 7:40 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2018 upvotes
Scarborough
sixsix wrote: If anyone can have your plan, I totally agree it’s better to have this phone your way. I get at least one “new” phone every year, so I still need deal that is not contract base. Plus, I do think Best Buy open box is a different tier of “used” phone
But the contract is only for the phone, nothing stopping you from paying off the phone outright for $840 and then ditching the phone plan.
Dec 1, 2019
74 posts
119 upvotes
I ordered my s20+ at 4 PST Thursday and it arrived the next morning. My phone is in prestine condition, no usage
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
OrangeBerry wrote: But the contract is only for the phone, nothing stopping you from paying off the phone outright for $840 and then ditching the phone plan.
Is your contract with Rogers or Telus? The way Rogers does it, the full retail price of the phone is 'financed' and you get a monthly credit reducing the payment. If you want 'out' of this before 2 years, your device balance is whatever is left of the full retail price... so after 1 year, it would still be higher than $840. I'm not sure what Telus does.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Jun 24, 2015
771 posts
678 upvotes
OrangeBerry wrote: But the contract is only for the phone, nothing stopping you from paying off the phone outright for $840 and then ditching the phone plan.
I don’t think we can do that anymore even with Koodo, ditching the contract meaning you are paying the full retail price when you leave.
Jun 24, 2015
771 posts
678 upvotes
TinaP36002 wrote: I ordered my s20+ at 4 PST Thursday and it arrived the next morning. My phone is in prestine condition, no usage
I just received mine today, perfect condition, preinstalled film screen protector. But I don’t have the headphones, which it says there should be.
Jun 24, 2015
771 posts
678 upvotes
Nick921 wrote: the film on the box or the inside? there is rumors for the s21 with under the screen camera. but at the same time the price will be increased. i have an s10 now and the price seems good.
I got the phone today, and I was all wrong, there is wrap and the film screen protector on it. But missing the headphones.
Aug 7, 2016
56 posts
45 upvotes
sixsix wrote: I got the phone today, and I was all wrong, there is wrap and the film screen protector on it. But missing the headphones.
Enjoy the phone! I was too late to order it
Feb 4, 2019
858 posts
1358 upvotes
sixsix wrote: I got the phone today, and I was all wrong, there is wrap and the film screen protector on it. But missing the headphones.
I was wondering if the headphones came with it. Koodo Certified Pre-Owned don't come with the headphones either.
Jun 24, 2015
771 posts
678 upvotes
AGTOM83 wrote: I was wondering if the headphones came with it. Koodo Certified Pre-Owned don't come with the headphones either.
I didn’t have hope for the headphones, only because the website says there is that’s why I mentioned. This comes with everything original even the box(but I am pretty sure it’s not the same one from the factory), Koodo cpo comes with everything after market, and koodo cpo box.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
8187 posts
9554 upvotes
Vancouver
I picked up one of these, in Vancouver. Wanted to try out 5g reception in my area. still not there.

Very good/mint condition, all accessories in box. Cost price.

PM if interested.

Ron.
100% Upvote to post ratio! :)
Aug 17, 2013
58 posts
58 upvotes
Perth
I got my S20+ today. Seems like in top condition. Battery was around 25%. Screen protector was on it, including headphones. The protection film on back was missing. It is updating now with UI2.5. There is a Fido app that I deleted.
Does anybody know how to check on how many cycles the battery went through?
Cheers
Luke
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2013
4451 posts
2018 upvotes
Scarborough
newfbc wrote: Is your contract with Rogers or Telus? The way Rogers does it, the full retail price of the phone is 'financed' and you get a monthly credit reducing the payment. If you want 'out' of this before 2 years, your device balance is whatever is left of the full retail price... so after 1 year, it would still be higher than $840. I'm not sure what Telus does.

Ron.
But I'm on a corporate plan where the price of the financed phone was $840 with 0% interest. I just called Rogers and they told me it's not subsidized but only financed at 0%. I guess it's good for me.

Jun 24, 2015
771 posts
678 upvotes
dukeluke wrote: I got my S20+ today. Seems like in top condition. Battery was around 25%. Screen protector was on it, including headphones. The protection film on back was missing. It is updating now with UI2.5. There is a Fido app that I deleted.
Does anybody know how to check on how many cycles the battery went through?
Cheers
Luke

Mine had the Rogers app.
I believe there are apps for it, I don't know which tho.
I ended up returning mine, it's either the glue for the back lid failed or someone popped it opened. Bad luck for me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)