• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2021 1:44 pm
[OP]
Mar 31, 2004
253 posts
43 upvotes
Milton

[Best Buy] Schwinn IC4 - Available for order again - $1199

Not a hot deal but I see that the Schwinn IC4 is available on BB for backorder again. I had been checking the site over the past week and noticed yesterday that the product page became available but the Add to Cart button was not enabled. Anyways, just checked now and it seems that you can order it. Good luck!

*** Updated: As of now, stocktrack is showing 0 in stock.
Last edited by drumhead on Jan 15th, 2021 2:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
25 replies
Dec 2, 2018
18 posts
104 upvotes
Beat me to the post OP! I have been eyeing this since December, very unfortunate I couldn't purchase it when it was 999$ but regardless, I am happy I was able to cop one. It came to about 1355$ with tax, which is almost double the price of the Echelon at Walmart, so I am hoping this bike was worth the wait and money lol!!
Nov 16, 2020
12 posts
12 upvotes
I’m happy with my echelon. But..... maybe one day I’ll upgrade
Dec 14, 2012
96 posts
37 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks so much OP, been trying to find a bike ASAP. these potential shipping times allow me to cancel my bowflex & echelon orders.

The schwinn is practically identical to the bowflex c6, ftr.
Dec 10, 2003
261 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto
perfect, i have been keeping an eye out for this to come back in stock. I just called to cancel my Bowflex c6 which i ordered directly from the bowflex site.
Feb 11, 2012
87 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP got one been trying for a while
Apr 30, 2007
53 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
Woot! I was refreshing the page every day and imagine my pleasant surprise AND it's shipping by Jan 21st?!

I can cancel my Walmart Echelon preorder AND the Bowflex C6 order.. both shipping out in Feb 21-24th!
May 26, 2013
7 posts
27 upvotes
London
For anyone on the fence, I bought one of these back in September and I have to say it's been a pleasant surprise. My wife is a regular spinner, I bought it for her, and she's happy with it -- and I was a noob but have also been enjoying using it. It' s a well-built, good-looking, silent machine. I suppose I wouldn't mind if the handlebars went just a little higher (I'm 6'1''). But zero regrets. We use it with the Peloton app in front of a big-screen tv in the basement and it was a great COVID purchase.
Jan 19, 2008
59 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Just cancelled my Bowflex C6 order (shipping Feb 22) for this. Thanks OP! Hope it ships on time
Avid thrift-er
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2004
4305 posts
72 upvotes
Anyone else a Peleton android user and using this bike? I'm able to get the HR on the peleton app but as we know the app doesn't work on Android with this bike. I use the built in screen to follow the cadence and the peleton to ic4 chart. Any tips on how to improve the experience?
Dec 18, 2008
66 posts
2 upvotes
link comes up to an OOPS page....maybe not even on their site anymore
[OP]
Mar 31, 2004
253 posts
43 upvotes
Milton
capjap wrote: link comes up to an OOPS page....maybe not even on their site anymore
It looks like they take down the page when it goes out of stock. What I had been doing is going to the Exercise Bike page and filtering the results by Brand using "Schwinn". I would occasionally refresh the page and eventually last night the IC4 was showing on the page but as I mentioned before, the actual product page was not allowing it to be added to the cart.
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
3965 posts
2955 upvotes
GTA
Does it only come in one version - for vertically challenged riders?
Dec 22, 2019
19 posts
3 upvotes
I have a bit of a complicated setup, but it works for me. Requires two screens. I use a Zwift (in "Just Watch" mode) on an android tablet to show me cadence (it shows output as well, but I don't need that). The built-in screen shows me resistance. That's all I need for Peloton, which I display on a TV in front of me.
Last edited by glate88 on Jan 15th, 2021 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2004
1185 posts
86 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Wildfire wrote: Anyone else a Peleton android user and using this bike? I'm able to get the HR on the peleton app but as we know the app doesn't work on Android with this bike. I use the built in screen to follow the cadence and the peleton to ic4 chart. Any tips on how to improve the experience?
My set up is an ipad with the kinetic app, connected to bike and heartrate sense, then launching peloton app on my android phone and casting to my chromecast.
Kinetic also pushes to strava automatically, which I use for stats tracking.

This set up captures cadence, speed and power from the bike and heartrate from my heartrate sense.
Up and Atom!!!
If my thread or post was helpful, a "thank you" is always nice.
[OP]
Mar 31, 2004
253 posts
43 upvotes
Milton
Tommy74 wrote: Does it only come in one version - for vertically challenged riders?
The handle bars on this one are also adjustable horizontally which is beneficial for tall and short people.