Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Schwinn IC4 Spin Bike - Available for Backorder $999.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2021 1:45 pm
Aug 23, 2003
461 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
I hope this ships soon! I ordered one last time and it never shipped. They then went ahead and canceled my order.
Nov 7, 2007
869 posts
592 upvotes
Oh great. Now I’m worried. Anyone else other than blackstaffer get a shipping notification?
nino wrote: I hope this ships soon! I ordered one last time and it never shipped. They then went ahead and canceled my order.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2006
1084 posts
239 upvotes
rgilld wrote: Oh great. Now I’m worried. Anyone else other than blackstaffer get a shipping notification?
Mine shows up as Invalid date too.
Aug 23, 2003
461 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
rgilld wrote: Anyone else have theirs shipped?
Not yet, still says invalid date
Mar 29, 2018
11 posts
2 upvotes
My order was just updated. Says as early as November 20. I ordered of Nov 5th in the evening.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
1548 posts
51857 upvotes
New Westminster
I just got charged and my bike was shipped out today. I can see the tracking number with UPS!
Nov 7, 2007
869 posts
592 upvotes
Awesome. Thanks for the update. My credit card has also been charged and delivery details says as early as Nov 20th. Now we just need Apple Fitness+ to get started. Going to try that instead of Peloton given Apple Fitness+ is included in their Apple One bundle.
Aug 23, 2003
461 posts
6 upvotes
Mississauga
rgilld wrote: Actually mine already shipped.
Mine shipped as well.
Oct 14, 2008
478 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered mine on the 5th and got a shipping notification. Now the question is do I return the Echelon Sport Connect to Walmart or sell on RFD/Kijiji
Nov 11, 2020
2 posts
1 upvote
First post here and I missed this great deal. Does anyone have any idea on when BB will have it back on pre-order mode again? The last sale was end of Aug, so every 2 months it goes on sale again? I know they pull their page down when they're sold out.

Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2011
1408 posts
830 upvotes
Ajax
Vascilli wrote: Ordered mine on the 5th and got a shipping notification. Now the question is do I return the Echelon Sport Connect to Walmart or sell on RFD/Kijiji
Try to sell it on Kijiji. You might be able to recoup your entire cost and make back what you paid for shipping or make a few extra dollars.
Nov 7, 2007
869 posts
592 upvotes
I got mine delivered today. UPS left the box upside down in the driveway with a hole in the box. Let's hope everything is in order.
Mar 21, 2016
181 posts
150 upvotes
Smirkgirl wrote: First post here and I missed this great deal. Does anyone have any idea on when BB will have it back on pre-order mode again? The last sale was end of Aug, so every 2 months it goes on sale again? I know they pull their page down when they're sold out.

Thanks in advance.
I'm wondering as well. I was looking at getting the Bowflex C6 but it is $400 more and it says ~10 week delivery. Hopefully Best Buy puts it up again soon
Nov 25, 2019
127 posts
98 upvotes
QC
Got mine yesterday, and have to admit I feel disappointed compared to my high expectations for this bike moving on from my PyHigh S2.

- I am 6'2 and this bike definitively does NOT fit me! The seat height adjustment is all the way up to the STOP position and I am still not high enough to reach full leg extension.
There is no numbering on the seat post like every other bike, even my cheap PyHigh S2 had it. Only solution is to count the numbers of hole out at the front of the post when switching between users.
Also, when fully extended, the post is flimsy and you really have to tighten it by hand as hard as you can to try to get it not to wobble.
- The handlebar height adjustment feel just super cheap. There is no hole in the post, it is a simple pressure applied on the post through a cheap plastic piece inside the post holder.
Also, no labeling at all on the post for easy setting when switching between multiple users (and also no "hole counting" hack in that case...).
- The bottle holders are in my opinion poorly positioned and designed if using the bike for spin classes as I already struck my knees in them... Oh and my bottle does not even fit in them!
- When resistance is set to 0 on the display indicator, you can still turn the knob left and feel there is less and less resistance, despite indicator staying at force 0 on the display.
Also, the precision of the resistance adjustment is really odd to me. When set to 0, I can still feel way more resistance than my old PyHigh 2. When the knob is fully turned to the left (despite display staying at 0), I can still fell more resistance than my previous bike.

Even-if I can get used to most of these flaws, I doubt I will ever go over the fact I just do not fit on this bike!

Already Started looking a bit more on Google about this bike, and found out about the Schiwnn AC Performance Plus, which is not advertised on Schiwnn website.
Commercial grade product, so twice the price of this IC4. But I remember using it at the gym for my spin classes and it is definitively the best one I ever used and was confortable on.
If this COVID thing keeps going on, that will probably be my next upgrade, perhaps in a not so distant futur!
Jan 5, 2021
1 posts
1 upvote
They’re in stock again right now! I have been following this thread for months and just created an account to let you guys know ;)

Price has increased but there are a handful still left.

Happy shopping (and fingers crossed!).
Dec 1, 2020
201 posts
144 upvotes
And it is gone! Thanks for posting tho, I missed it by an hour again