Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Sennheiser CX 6.00BT In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones (Includes free Harman Kardon Astra BT smart speaker) $69.99

[OP]
Jan 3, 2019
113 posts
65 upvotes

[Best Buy] Sennheiser CX 6.00BT In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones (Includes free Harman Kardon Astra BT smart speaker) $69.99

Buy any of these headphones https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/collection ... _kardon_pa and get the HK Astra BT speaker for free.
This Sennheiser CX6.00BT is the cheapest on the selection, it's currently $130 at Amazon right now, and the Astra speaker frequently goes for $100 (Some bad reviews on Bestbuy tho).
50 replies
Sep 13, 2008
175 posts
42 upvotes
Thanks OP, Was looking for a in-hear BT since my phone doesnt have earphone output. Right on time! Hopefully the sound quality is not too bad.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
5639 posts
5284 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Bought one. This is a good deal. Hopefully the earphones sound good. Didn't have time to check the reviews
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9709 posts
1201 upvotes
GTA
Read the speaker reviews. Sounds like it has gone on sale before for $100 and that people are saying even at that price it wasn't worth it.

Will just stick to my Anker bluetooth headphones for now but thanks anyway OP.
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14274 posts
5482 upvotes
Ottawa
Ordered two. These have AptX LL so they are good for watching TV.

https://www.aptx.com/aptx-low-latency

I already have a AptX LL transmitter and was looking for headphones to pair with it.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14274 posts
5482 upvotes
Ottawa
YLSF wrote: Read the speaker reviews. Sounds like it has gone on sale before for $100 and that people are saying even at that price it wasn't worth it.

Will just stick to my Anker bluetooth headphones for now but thanks anyway OP.
The speaker are free. So if you need headphones like these, it's a no brainer.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Nov 29, 2011
955 posts
336 upvotes
Milton
I have those headphones, they're pretty good. They're similar to the CX5.00 (wired) in-ear headphones (which I also have).

Since they're in-ear, they're also naturally sound-isolating, so work better on airplances for blocking out airplane noise compared to (non-cancelling) over-ear headphones. (The CX6.00 is not cancelling, it's just isolating, but it worked well enough.) I have a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50x that were essentially useless on a plane, but the CX6.00 were fine. I've also used them walking around the city, on subways, etc and they were good.

Note they do have some of that common Bluetooth delay, although it is very slight, so if you're listening to music or podcasts they're fine, even most movies and TV, it'd be fine, but it was noticeable with gaming.

And while it's no longer available it seems, I got this case for them that works great. Fits the headphones and charger (USB) cable, and fits in my pocket.
Feb 3, 2019
144 posts
88 upvotes
Brampton,ON, Canada
bad bad reviews for the speaker on Amazon. Has anyone personally tried the speaker? I know it's for free , but I don't want trash for free.
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2005
1542 posts
1209 upvotes
Canada's South Coast
Thanks OP. This is tempting especially with the free Harman Kardon Astra smart speaker thrown-in. I note on amazon it lists this Astra speaker as using 4aaa batteries and one user review indicates it operates a long time on battery power (portability)...Anyone know if this is in fact correct as it makes no mention in the Astra speaker descriptions on BB, Amazon or Harmon Kardon websites otherwise that it is also portable. Harmon Kardon does make a portable smart speaker but it is the Harman Kardon Allure
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
14107 posts
3320 upvotes
the speaker is $400? LOL...
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
20926 posts
3449 upvotes
YUL
kiasu wrote: the speaker is $400? LOL...
Read the reviews. Apparently it sucks. Harmon Kardon sold their soul to have their name put on this $5 aliexpress speaker :lol:
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1561 posts
2898 upvotes
Toronto
The buds look nice. But REALLY don't need more headphones right now.

And even with a free speaker. Sometimes when things seem too good to be true, it's just that, too good to be true.
Nov 13, 2019
172 posts
278 upvotes
Wondering if the Harman speaker could sell on Kijiji BNIB for $70, so the Sennheisers would basically be free
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2002
4738 posts
1959 upvotes
I looked at this yesterday when the headphones were not on sale and almost did it. I don't really need the headphones but I was looking for a nicer speaker than a echo dot for my daughter to listen to music on. The echo dot does the job but this should be better. I'm sure I'll find a use for the headphones so I jumped at the sale price.
That's 30 minutes away, I'll be there in 10.
Beer: The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.