[Best Buy] Sennheiser CX 6.00BT In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones with Mic $60

$70 off now and free ship, looks a sweet deal
20 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
14179 posts
5380 upvotes
Ottawa
ya, good deal. I bought them for $70 each last time (but came with a "free" HK Astra speaker).

I pair these with a BT AptX LL transmitter to watch tv later at night.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6204 posts
5366 upvotes
Calgary
I have these, they sound pretty good.
Feb 6, 2019
37 posts
20 upvotes
I also have these headphones and they sound great...very well balanced. Bluetooth works without any issues and the battery life has never been an issue for me. An excellent deal at this price!
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1460 posts
2639 upvotes
Toronto
warpdrive wrote: ya, good deal. I bought them for $70 each last time (but came with a "free" HK Astra speaker).

Got the same deal. That speaker is still in the box...

Do you have a link to the transmitter? I'm always looking at better ways to set up my entertainment system.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3218 posts
1245 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, very tempting. Unfortunately it doesn't have any waterproof reading, and I was looking for a pair for the gym as well as office calls. Darn.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2003
1520 posts
67 upvotes
Anyone test the mic on these? Good for all of these zoom/conference calls these days?
Deal Addict
Oct 1, 2008
1564 posts
469 upvotes
NRFDRFDR wrote: Anyone test the mic on these? Good for all of these zoom/conference calls these days?
I'd like to know this too.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
5468 posts
5105 upvotes
Downtown Canada
warpdrive wrote: ya, good deal. I bought them for $70 each last time (but came with a "free" HK Astra speaker).

Same, sold the speaker for $100
Mar 7, 2011
111 posts
93 upvotes
I've tried about 20 headsets for work from Jabra, POLY (AKA Plantronics), Sennheiser and Logitech and the only one that sounds great to "Others" is:

The POLY UC Focus:
PLT Focus.jpg
The BOOM Mic makes all the difference and the active noise cancellation (For You and for Others) is Excellent. I called someone from my car at 100 KM/H with the windows open and they said it sounded like I was at my desk.

The one I like the most for Music or for Calls where I don't have to speak much is:
plantronics 8200_uc_stereo.jpg
Both have about 13 hours of battery life and it has Not changed in 2 years of daily use.

And here's a tip, try to Avoid using PSTN (Home Phone or Mobile Phone) when joining Video calls, instead use your PC or MAC. PSTN has a call quality of about 60 Kbps but these headsets and the Video Conferencing solutions can easily do 100 Kbps + (Just to compare a Music CD would be about 320 Kbps.)
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2003
1520 posts
67 upvotes
Any recommendations under $100? Would these Sennheisers do the trick?
davidturgeon wrote: I've tried about 20 headsets for work from Jabra, POLY (AKA Plantronics), Sennheiser and Logitech and the only one that sounds great to "Others" is:

The POLY UC Focus:

PLT Focus.jpg

The BOOM Mic makes all the difference and the active noise cancellation (For You and for Others) is Excellent. I called someone from my car at 100 KM/H with the windows open and they said it sounded like I was at my desk.

The one I like the most for Music or for Calls where I don't have to speak much is:

plantronics 8200_uc_stereo.jpg

Both have about 13 hours of battery life and it has Not changed in 2 years of daily use.

And here's a tip, try to Avoid using PSTN (Home Phone or Mobile Phone) when joining Video calls, instead use your PC or MAC. PSTN has a call quality of about 60 Kbps but these headsets and the Video Conferencing solutions can easily do 100 Kbps + (Just to compare a Music CD would be about 320 Kbps.)
Mar 7, 2011
111 posts
93 upvotes
NRFDRFDR wrote: Any recommendations under $100? Would these Sennheisers do the trick?
I would go WIRED:
https://www.plantronics.com/ca/en/product/blackwire-700
https://www.plantronics.com/ca/en/produ ... kwire-3300
https://www.plantronics.com/ca/en/produ ... kwire-5200

I use Wired for my Home PC, and Wireless for my Mobile / Work Phone / Work PC.

And I Highly recommend the BINAURAL (2 Ear Models) as the One Ear models can't do noise isolation or noise cancellation.
Jan 5, 2007
137 posts
45 upvotes
Vancouver
davidturgeon wrote: The POLY UC Focus:
You wore a noise cancelling headset while going 100KM/H with the window open ???Face With Tears Of Joy
Mar 7, 2011
111 posts
93 upvotes
major153 wrote: You wore a noise cancelling headset while going 100KM/H with the window open ???Face With Tears Of Joy
LOL .... that sounds bad.

The PLT Focus has Noise Cancelling for the Wearer that can be turned off.

And noise Cancelling for the "Listeners" that cannot be turned off. I was only using this one.