Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Sennheiser Momentum True In-Ear Sound Isolating Wireless Ear Buds $199

  • Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2020 11:47 am
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 21, 2020
19 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] Sennheiser Momentum True In-Ear Sound Isolating Wireless Ear Buds $199

Sennheiser Momentum True In-Ear Sound Isolating Wireless Ear Buds - Great quality earbuds. Lowest price I have seen them reach.
13 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10306 posts
6701 upvotes
These look really thick. Kinda like having bolts in your ears.
Last edited by chatbox on May 29th, 2020 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1004 posts
1070 upvotes
Toronto
I just ordered the momentum v2 yesterday for $399.. is it worth twice the price for v2?

V2 has better battery life, smaller size and ANC
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10306 posts
6701 upvotes
tonershop wrote: I just ordered the momentum v2 yesterday for $399.. is it worth twice the price for v2?

V2 has better battery life, smaller size and ANC
Stick with the v2...otherwise, you'll always be itching to get the v2 later.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1004 posts
1070 upvotes
Toronto
chatbox wrote: Stick with the v2...otherwise, you'll always be itching to get the v2 later.
Yeah you are right.. it's better to have one good one vs 2 crappy one I guess
Member
Aug 29, 2018
306 posts
392 upvotes
chatbox wrote: These look really thick. Kinda like having bolts in your ears.
It's aliiiive!
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2013
1383 posts
500 upvotes
Richmond Hill
A lot of poor reviews in headphone forum
Member
Sep 9, 2012
276 posts
204 upvotes
Ottawa
I believe this V1 has a battery draining issue that Sennheiser never completely fixed. The only thing missing on V2 is Aptx-Low Latency.
Newbie
Dec 23, 2012
62 posts
54 upvotes
Toronto
Most of my old Sennheiser earphones broke around 1 year (mx and cx) while my HD 598 headphones has lasted more than 5 years (other than replacing earbuds and head cushion, everything else works without problem). I am scared to spend that much money on earphones now. Disappointed But Relieved Face
Member
Feb 4, 2019
439 posts
690 upvotes
sliu070 wrote: I believe this V1 has a battery draining issue that Sennheiser never completely fixed. The only thing missing on V2 is Aptx-Low Latency.
This was the deal breaker for me. They already had short battery life to begin with, but the idea of grabbing them after a few days being idle to have them completely dead didn't seem great. If you use them as a daily driver, this won't be much of an issue.
Sr. Member
Dec 17, 2009
771 posts
630 upvotes
Vancouver
Beside battery drain, my one has another problem. It connected to my phone when it is still in the case. I emailed CS and awaiting for reply.
It is big and heavy. I can’t wear it for longer than couple hours even I already use comply tips.
Sound is superb.
Member
Sep 9, 2012
276 posts
204 upvotes
Ottawa
AGTOM83 wrote: This was the deal breaker for me. They already had short battery life to begin with, but the idea of grabbing them after a few days being idle to have them completely dead didn't seem great. If you use them as a daily driver, this won't be much of an issue.
Right, I ended up buy the Lypertek Tevi around Christmas 2019 for around 130 taxes in. Great cheaper alternative.

Top