Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Settlers of Catan $39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 23rd, 2017 2:57 pm
16 replies
Jul 20, 2014
52 posts
368 upvotes
Lancaster Park, AB
Bought Catan and Expansion! Was waiting for this to go on sale! Thanks!
Nov 7, 2015
270 posts
140 upvotes
Thanks OP I was also waiting for a sale on Catan. Online the website says sale ends Nov 26. Does anyone know If supplies online are limited? I was thinking of waiting for a better deal by amazon or someone else once Black Friday rolls around
Aug 8, 2006
108 posts
65 upvotes
KW Area
Great deal! Wish the expansions were on sale - need to get Seafarers.
Jan 12, 2008
314 posts
203 upvotes
toronto
Nice find. One of the first euro boardgames I played. Though I don't play it anymore since I played it to death back then, at this price it may be worth picking up to have in the collection.
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
2187 posts
2822 upvotes
Pandemic Legacy is a great game, great for anyone whos played the base game or who likes the idea of a game evolving with you. Each game is actually pretty short so the first game or two could end up only being like 20 minutes if you know how to play
Aug 23, 2015
486 posts
386 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
To use any of the expansions, you have to already have the base game.
To use any of the expansion extensions (wow, thats tough), you need both the base game, the base extension, and the base for that expansion

The base extension contains 2 extra sets of player tokens and enough tiles to add an outer ring to the board (along with some more cards and a few other things).
The expansion extensions contain just a few extra cards and some extra specific tokens. You need the base extension for the bigger board and other player tokens.

5-6 player games also take a lot longer. Sometimes uncomfortably long.
Dec 5, 2010
124 posts
58 upvotes
Kitchener
We have the 2 player "The Rivals for Catan". Anyone know how that compares to "Settlers of Catan". I'm not the game player; my kids really enjoy playing Rivals.
Apr 16, 2002
831 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! Picked up Catan + 5/6 Expansion.
Dec 16, 2007
690 posts
220 upvotes
TO
This game is free on Steam if you want to try before you buy.

Its called Catan Universe on Steam and free to play is limited to 3 players.
Apr 16, 2002
831 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
Just a heads up, be sure to check your pieces. I just received my Best Buy order yesterday and it was missing two road pieces. Submitted a ticket with Catan Studios (via Asmodee) for replacement pieces.
Jun 4, 2005
354 posts
56 upvotes
Thanks OP. Bought it in hope that I will be playing this game with my son in the future. He is 2.5 years old right now. ; )