Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Simplehuman 9 oz. Touch-Free Soap Dispenser- 29.99$ = 40$ off TODAY ONLY

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2021 1:17 am
Dec 15, 2017
106 posts
147 upvotes
Vancouver
Thx OP in for 2.
cooper83 wrote: Interesting, thanks. I’ve been using SoftSoap for years without any issue. Specifically, the aloe one that Costco sells.
I was wondering about this. I often buy the aloe softsoap and wonder if it would cause issues or work okay in this dispenser.
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
3149 posts
1952 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP, in for one with $6.99 batteries for free shipping at $42.15
Dec 14, 2011
701 posts
864 upvotes
Toronto
Any one use this dispenser with the Method Gel Hand Soap Refill?
Oct 6, 2020
485 posts
357 upvotes
Thanks OP - bought 1 (currently have the older gen) and combined with the TP Link 4-pack plugs posted yesterday to get free shipping.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2011
1290 posts
519 upvotes
Thanks OP. Ordered one with free pick up at store
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1775 posts
2879 upvotes
Kingston
Terrible product. Do NOT buy it. Dispenses for no good reason.
Jun 18, 2008
620 posts
118 upvotes
Montreal
Britex wrote: Was contemplating getting this as I have the old model and it works great except one truly odd problem. When I use the bidet, the dispenser dispenses soap! At first I thought "no way, the dispenser isn't a device that accepts a remote control signal". It doesn't always do this, but, when it does it dispenses at the exact moment the bidet's remote is used. It has done it so many times I have no doubt it's because of the remote. Anyone else have something similar happen?
Yes, I was just gonna post this! I have one of the USpa models from Costco and the remote definitely triggers the old model dispenser. I covered the signal-emitting part of the remote with small objects and it cut down the dispenser triggers to maybe 50% but lately that hasn't been effective.

I'm contemplating buying this newer model to see if it has the same issue lol
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
xblackdemonx wrote: OOS dead deal.
Just cancelled. Should be 4 more back in stock soon.
No politics in sigs - mods
Nov 3, 2003
955 posts
621 upvotes
Knowhere
Damn missed it!

I have the older model and newer one. I like the older model personally.

Uses 4 AA batteries, transparent reservoir
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2004
4249 posts
825 upvotes
Pickering, ON
AncasterRFD wrote: Aesthetics are subjective, but the Costco ones are a better buy...
- they were $22.99 for 2 last week in-store (still on sale?)
- sensor is not finicky, works every time
- window lets you know when it's empty
- AAA batteries, switch out rechargeables when dead, no need to wait for USB, the proprietary Li battery in the SH one will eventually degrade
- Umbra has curves like a swan, SH is minimalistic like a small version of their cans (subjective)

I put one in the guest bathroom, and one is in the kitchen as a dishsoap dispenser and everyone loves them:

Funny I also picked up these Umbra ones couple of weeks ago because of the sale price in-store. Haven't opened/tried them yet, but I disagree about batteries. I'm hesitant on keeping them because I don't want to have to deal with 4 AAA, whereas I can just charge the Simplehuman lithium ion battery overnight and while battery degradation will occur over time, if it lasts 3 months new, I imagine after years even if the battery is down to only lasting maybe 1 month, it's still not that big of an inconvenience if charging overnight.

Anyway, missed out as it's OOS now
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1318 posts
1194 upvotes
been looking for a filler item for over an hour and I missed the deal lol.
Dec 24, 2017
382 posts
556 upvotes
Vancouver
Have both. Prefer the older (transparent/battery) one. The new one "ghost" dispenses at times. Older never did.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
Was holding off because I wasn’t sure if this was any good for dishwashing soap. Guess it doesn’t matter now…
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10644 posts
7234 upvotes
All you rich people... Moving soap a few inches is so expensive these days.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
3111 posts
3201 upvotes
chatbox wrote: All you rich people... Moving soap a few inches is so expensive these days.
I purchased, thought about it, and cancelled. Although its convenient and "sanitary". We have a toddler and another one coming. I'd like to teach them the "old school" pump way.
Maybe in the future.
No politics in sigs - mods
May 4, 2012
62 posts
36 upvotes
It appears to be available for backorder. No longer OOS.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
For those interested, it’s back in stock available for backorder.