Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] [Sold Out] $100 Computer desk with wireless charging

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2020 11:05 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
5863 posts
5030 upvotes
m2teach wrote: Well, ended up taking it back to Best Buy. Gotta say they did right. They tried to find the most comparable desk to my liking (not by price). Had to be one sold by Best buy not third party on their site. Straight across trade. Even threw in a Switch game for my kid for the trouble. Really friendly and completely understanding. The online staff....that is another story.
That's very nice of them..... The online staff is probably some third party not in NA.
Penalty Box
User avatar
May 15, 2016
6071 posts
2042 upvotes
m2teach wrote: Well, ended up taking it back to Best Buy. Gotta say they did right. They tried to find the most comparable desk to my liking (not by price). Had to be one sold by Best buy not third party on their site. Straight across trade. Even threw in a Switch game for my kid for the trouble. Really friendly and completely understanding. The online staff....that is another story.
Darn mine was all messed up but they didn't offer an exchange like that. I just returned it.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
5863 posts
5030 upvotes
The box opened up while moving it and it's clear it was returned box.
I'm going to attempt on returning it today.
Member
User avatar
Nov 29, 2003
301 posts
77 upvotes
Mississauga
Just received a reply of cancellation of my order with a $10 "sorry we're out of stock" credit. Too bad, I was looking forward to getting it, but happy I avoided getting something returned and/or broken.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
5863 posts
5030 upvotes
gory33 wrote: Just received a reply of cancellation of my order with a $10 "sorry we're out of stock" credit. Too bad, I was looking forward to getting it, but happy I avoided getting something returned and/or broken.
I mean if you want mine I don't mind selling it to you.
[OP]
Member
Mar 16, 2008
219 posts
258 upvotes
The issue was with the packaging. Both my boxes were damaged but the content was okay.
They cardboard was too thin and the three straps weak, two of them broke on one of the box.
The tape looked retaped but it wasn't.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 23, 2009
6543 posts
2613 upvotes
Returned mine at a nearby Bestbuy. Obvious return with a bad taping job and the box was damaged with holes taped up. Did not even bother how the condition of the table was inside the box.
Sr. Member
Nov 11, 2006
842 posts
310 upvotes
Did anyone receive the phone number for the manufacturer? I ordered 2. Part #15 arrived all scratched and scuffed up, and part #19 was cracked.

What a pain in the a$s if I have to take this back.
Sr. Member
Nov 11, 2006
842 posts
310 upvotes
CanRulez wrote: Did anyone receive the phone number for the manufacturer? I ordered 2. Part #15 arrived all scratched and scuffed up, and part #19 was cracked.

What a pain in the a$s if I have to take this back.
Here is the manufacturer phone # in case someone needs it. 1-800-467-9168

I contacted Bressexinc and I was told to send an email to sales@brassexinc.com with pictures of the damaged parts and they would take care of it.

In my particular case, I contacted Best Buy and they will liaise with the manufacturer but it will take 5-15 business days.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2006
2541 posts
447 upvotes
Mine arrived externally damaged and the pieces inside were loose and damaged. I couldn’t tell what was garbage and what was parts. I think they are just hoping this trash is too much trouble to return.
Newbie
Sep 6, 2012
33 posts
29 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
Got mine and the glass was shattered - I actually cut myself from the glass. I would love to keep the desk, and am hoping the manufacturer sends me replacement parts.
Member
Jun 27, 2007
345 posts
279 upvotes
Initially I was disappointed that this deal was sold out before I could pull the trigger.

But damn, seems like everyone got turds sent to them. Has anyone received a package/parts in decent condition?
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 24, 2003
4090 posts
640 upvotes
Burlington, Ontario
turbine wrote: Initially I was disappointed that this deal was sold out before I could pull the trigger.

But damn, seems like everyone got turds sent to them. Has anyone received a package/parts in decent condition?
LOL I felt the same way
Newbie
Sep 6, 2012
33 posts
29 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
sck007 wrote: Got mine and the glass was shattered - I actually cut myself from the glass. I would love to keep the desk, and am hoping the manufacturer sends me replacement parts.
Contacted the manufacturer. They said they don't have this item in stock - it's a direct to Best Buy item so they can't help me.
Sr. Member
Feb 10, 2006
963 posts
39 upvotes
Thornhill
Sorry for resurrecting a super old thread, but I FINALLY just built this desk (after 4 months LOL yes, I procrastinate) - what on earth is the piece on the top right corner with the brush supposed to be for? I'm stumped! Thanks!

Also, while I do like this desk, their quality assurance really sucks! The corner of the base of the desk is deeply cracked. If I had known back in Oct, I for sure would have contacted Best Buy/the manufacturer for a replacement part! Hope it doesn't continue to crack as I use it...

Top