Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Sony LFS50G Bluetooth Speaker w. Google Assistant - PRICE ERROR!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 24th, 2019 10:23 pm
Tags:
None
Sep 4, 2008
381 posts
273 upvotes
zero_hx wrote: After trying both for a few days, the Onkyo is leagues better than the Sony.

FYI the Onkyo is on sale at visions for 100 now too.

https://www.visions.ca/catalogue/catego ... ku=VCGX30B
Well I am going with your recommendation. I am still waiting for the Sony unit to arrive from out west with Best Buy!? Says it will be here on the 10th...ordered on/shipped on the 2nd.

I wanted to test the Sony first but do not want to miss the sale at Visions. So I plan to return the Sony whenever I get it...though I will try it too. I am just looking for some better sound for the bedroom, and the Onkyo will do fine for where it will sit since it needs to be aimed so to speak for best sound.
Jan 10, 2007
24 posts
25 upvotes
Toronto
JulianM wrote: This thing is good? I bought the VC-FLX and it was a HUGE disappointment
Best smart speaker I've heard for this price range ($100) but I don't have too much to compare with.
Jan 27, 2011
60 posts
76 upvotes
Max128 wrote: I have just get a look on this theard and i have see your costco is US..
Argh ... rookie mistake. Sorry everyone. Back to your other threads.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1501 posts
3477 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Mr_Conan wrote: Argh ... rookie mistake. Sorry everyone. Back to your other threads.
Mate even if it was $79.99 at the .ca site, I still think you’d be paying way too much for it.

This thing is more like a $39 or $49 speaker, no more. It’s got a terrible interface and the sound is sub-par.

Save your $$$
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Nov 7, 2011
865 posts
919 upvotes
British Columbia
I have never seen more thumbs up for uninteresting responses than this post.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)