Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] Sony X900H 65" 4K TV $1599.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2020 11:46 am
Mar 21, 2013
88 posts
82 upvotes
Edmonton
Minimo07 wrote: If you’re still looking, an insider told me it will go on sale next week, lower than BF. His advice was buy it today and have it price protected for next week. If you choose to wait, you better be fast with clicks or be there Friday morning.
Interesting, thanks for the reply. I actually just ordered one from Costco.ca with the hopes of price matching a BF sale or returning/rebuying to get the sale price.

I see the current "sale" expires Oct 29, so I'm assuming this new pricing will take effect as early as Oct 30th? Did you happen to hear what the new price will be/whether Costco will have this sale?
Dec 15, 2019
380 posts
1073 upvotes
Markham
stevester911 wrote: Interesting, thanks for the reply. I actually just ordered one from Costco.ca with the hopes of price matching a BF sale or returning/rebuying to get the sale price.

I see the current "sale" expires Oct 29, so I'm assuming this new pricing will take effect as early as Oct 30th? Did you happen to hear what the new price will be/whether Costco will have this sale?
he didnt mention specifically, he was at BB btw
May 12, 2009
344 posts
709 upvotes
Minimo07 wrote: he didnt mention specifically, he was at BB btw
Not very likely for a sale to happen only at Best Buy, or is it? All retailers usually run the same promotions, especially with a brand like Sony and a TV model like this.
Dec 15, 2019
380 posts
1073 upvotes
Markham
ya usually, im pretty sure it would apply to all retailers,
just that while i was chatting with him, he was only talking about BB, didnt ask/talk about Costco