Hot Deals

Best Buy

Starlink: Battle for Atlas (Switch) $15 (50% off)

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2021 12:52 pm
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jun 10, 2003
757 posts
366 upvotes

[Best Buy] Starlink: Battle for Atlas (Switch) $15 (50% off)

Bestbuy is clearing out the Star Fox version.
Metacritic reviews link.

Not bad for the kids to try out.
Still $25 at EBgames and other retailers (if there is stock).

In Starlink: Battle for Atlas™, you are part of a group of heroic interstellar pilots, dedicated to free the Atlas Star System from Grax and the Forgotten Legion.

Featuring special guest pilot Fox McCloud and his Arwing. Battle in exclusive Star Wolf missions!

Starter pack includes:

1 Starlink video game with Star Fox story mission
1 Arwing starship
1 Fox McCloud
1 Flamethrower Weapon
1 Frost Barrage Weapon
1 Digital Shredder Weapon
1 Mason Rana Pilot
1 Digital Zenith starship
1 Controller Mount
1 Starlink poster
-

FEATURES:

Mix and match pilots, ships, wings, and weapons to fully customize your dream starship.
Instantly see changes that you make to your physical ship get applied in-game.
Build your own playstyle with unique pilot abilities and weapon configurations to overcome deadly challenges.
Seamlessly and freely explore seven of the unique alien planets in the Atlas Star System.
Team up with your favorite wingman in split-screen co-op action.
Nintendo Switch™ System Exclusive: Star fox comes to Starlink: Battle for Atlas with a Fox McCloud pilot, Arwing ship, and an exclusive mission!
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9854 posts
6679 upvotes
Toronto
Feels like they tried clearing this out for the past 2 years, must’ve had a ton lol.
Newbie
Jul 2, 2011
67 posts
22 upvotes
Thornhill
Xbox and PS4 versions on sale for $6.99. Stores in the GTA have Xbox in stock, but don’t see any PS4. Online available for both though.

Both have a different ship from the Switch version. I believe all physical ships work across all platforms.
Newbie
Nov 10, 2013
76 posts
58 upvotes
TORONTO
Think this has been at Dollarama for $3, not sure if that's now a time machine comment
Member
User avatar
Apr 5, 2005
296 posts
360 upvotes
HELL
angelFrog wrote: Xbox and PS4 versions on sale for $6.99. Stores in the GTA have Xbox in stock, but don’t see any PS4. Online available for both though.

Both have a different ship from the Switch version. I believe all physical ships work across all platforms.
It's the same ship that you get digitally on the switch.
Member
User avatar
Apr 5, 2005
296 posts
360 upvotes
HELL
playerhayter wrote: Think this has been at Dollarama for $3, not sure if that's now a time machine comment
Dollarama version didn't come with the game.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Jun 10, 2003
757 posts
366 upvotes
Yes the ships and figures are cross platform from what I read.

This has the physical cartridge included - required to play.
Newbie
Jul 2, 2011
67 posts
22 upvotes
Thornhill
Nukkus wrote: It's the same ship that you get digitally on the switch.
Hey, you're right! Looks like even the physical Switch release has that same digital version of the Zenith ship and the Shredder weapon. So I guess the only reason to get the Xbox//PS4 version if you already have the Switch one is for the physical toy.

Content of Starlink: Battle for Atlas packs
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 9, 2005
799 posts
288 upvotes
danomed wrote: Yes the ships and figures are cross platform from what I read.
Except the ship that comes with this set. You can't use fox or the arwing on the other platforms.
I don't downvote. Why? Karma.
Newbie
Feb 10, 2015
72 posts
129 upvotes
Toronto, ON
You can routinely find this for 4$ @ Dollarama, I have purchased a few as my kids love the Arwings and I get a replacement Switch case should my kids break one of mine again :P
Member
User avatar
Apr 5, 2005
296 posts
360 upvotes
HELL
parkesto wrote: You can routinely find this for 4$ @ Dollarama, I have purchased a few as my kids love the Arwings and I get a replacement Switch case should my kids break one of mine again :P
The one at dollarama doesn't come with the game. There's been threads about this already.
Newbie
Feb 10, 2015
72 posts
129 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Nukkus wrote: The one at dollarama doesn't come with the game. There's been threads about this already.
Mine most certainly did, I have 3 copies of the game, 2 from Dollarama and 1 from Bestbuy. I purchased them over a year ago however. My buddy and brother also picked it up in NB from Dollarama and it had the game.

I also did a quick search, and 1 person made a comment it comes with no game, others also confirmed it does indeed come with the game.

It seems others later on talk about how the box isn't sealed and the game is indeed missing, what a shit show. I can confirm however that it did indeed once come with the game.
Member
User avatar
Apr 5, 2005
296 posts
360 upvotes
HELL
parkesto wrote: Mine most certainly did, I have 3 copies of the game, 2 from Dollarama and 1 from Bestbuy. I purchased them over a year ago however. My buddy and brother also picked it up in NB from Dollarama and it had the game.

I also did a quick search, and 1 person made a comment it comes with no game, others also confirmed it does indeed come with the game.

It seems others later on talk about how the box isn't sealed and the game is indeed missing, what a shit show. I can confirm however that it did indeed once come with the game.
If you say so...

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarlinkGame/c ... y_say_its/

Member
Mar 27, 2021
254 posts
331 upvotes
danomed wrote: Yes the ships and figures are cross platform from what I read.

This has the physical cartridge included - required to play.
The only ship that is NOT cross platform is the Arwing, which is Switch exclusive

However this is best played on the Switch, the Starfox content is worth it and the DLC is really good (but too short).
Long Time RFDer / restarting life
Member
User avatar
Feb 26, 2009
206 posts
53 upvotes
Montréal
All the Dollarama locations I checked didn't have a game in the box.

Top