Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] [In Stock!] $999 Schwinn IC4 Smart Bike (Peloton Alternative)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2020 5:30 pm
Feb 13, 2006
712 posts
333 upvotes
Same. Pretty annoyed. Just wanted this bike. It's fine that it's delayed but not cool they messed up earlier orders and fulfilled later ones.
May 21, 2006
7 posts
1 upvote
biggerthanfun wrote: My email from Best Buy...

Thanks for pre-ordering Schwinn IC4 Spin Bike. We'd love to get this to you as soon as possible, but due to an inventory delay your order might not arrive on the release date (check the Order Status page to see the latest delivery details).

We're sorry about this, and we want you to know we're doing everything we can to get your order moving. We'll send you another email when your order has shipped.

To partly make up for the delay, we'd like to offer you a $100.00 eCertificate, which you can use on almost any future purchase at BestBuy.ca. In order to use your eCertificate you must have an account on BestBuy.ca and a valid credit card.*
Have you tried using the eCertificate? I tried today and it said invalid code. I emailed them about it.
Jan 13, 2013
491 posts
275 upvotes
Vancouver
Kewjoe wrote: Have you tried using the eCertificate? I tried today and it said invalid code. I emailed them about it.
Thanks for the heads up. I just tried and got the same result.
Mar 7, 2011
304 posts
232 upvotes
Ottawa
Kewjoe wrote: Have you tried using the eCertificate? I tried today and it said invalid code. I emailed them about it.
Anyone tried seeing if Bestbuy would consider applying it to the existing bike purchase?
Apr 20, 2020
1 posts
1 upvote
I just checked the status of my order and it now shows an expected delivery date!! (whereas before it says Invalid date)

“ Delivery arrives as early as July 24, 2020”

Once the bike ships and my card is charged I’m going to try calling BB to see if they can apply the gift card to the charge retroactively.

I hope everyone else has been assigned a delivery date as well!
Feb 13, 2006
712 posts
333 upvotes
Mine finally arrived...and now I don't need it. We ended up with a pelaton instead. If anyone wants to buy mine at cost ($1130) PM me. Otherwise it'll be going back.

Don't PM me with any offers. I'm obviously not interested in losing money, just trying to give back to the community. I'm in the GTA, and pick-up only. Cheers
Jan 13, 2013
491 posts
275 upvotes
Vancouver
How many here are still waiting? I ordered mine June 15th. I had an alternative bike lined up but it fell through. No response on the non-working $100 code either.
Dec 1, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
Kanata
I'm still waiting as well. Ordered June 18th and still showing as delivery by July 15th lol.

Credit code also didn't work but I have a screen shot with Best Buy chat personnel online that stated they'd apply the credit towards my purchase.
May 21, 2006
7 posts
1 upvote
biggerthanfun wrote: How many here are still waiting? I ordered mine June 15th. I had an alternative bike lined up but it fell through. No response on the non-working $100 code either.

Best Buy got back to me about the $100. They told me to go ahead and place an order and then they would apply the $100 off. So i did that and they applied it. Hopefully you get through to someone. I handled this over email.
Dec 1, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
Kanata
My order has been updated to say that the expected delivery is now as early as August 5th..pushed from July 15th. At least they're updating it! lol
Dec 1, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
Kanata
DiscountDunk wrote: My order has been updated to say that the expected delivery is now as early as August 5th..pushed from July 15th. At least they're updating it! lol
Just noticed that they've charged my Visa for the bike so I went on the Best Buy chat and they've confirmed that it's in stock and should be shipped within 24/48 hours. Hope everyone waiting has one bike in this next batch coming soon!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)