Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] [In Stock!] $999 Schwinn IC4 Smart Bike (Peloton Alternative)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2020 5:30 pm
Member
Jan 13, 2013
491 posts
275 upvotes
Vancouver
DiscountDunk wrote: My order has been updated to say that the expected delivery is now as early as August 5th..pushed from July 15th. At least they're updating it! lol
Did they charge your credit card? Mine was charged on Saturday and it is supposed to be shipped as early as Wednesday.
Newbie
Dec 1, 2019
7 posts
1 upvote
Kanata
biggerthanfun wrote: Did they charge your credit card? Mine was charged on Saturday and it is supposed to be shipped as early as Wednesday.
Yes, looks like they charged it on July 26 and should be shipped in the next 24/48 hours.
Newbie
Jul 26, 2020
1 posts
Does anyone know if it's likely to come back in stock? Looking to get my hands on this bike!
Member
Mar 7, 2011
304 posts
232 upvotes
Ottawa
DiscountDunk wrote: Yes, looks like they charged it on July 26 and should be shipped in the next 24/48 hours.
Agreed - was charged on July 25. I called in and the agent said we should be seeing a shipping notification this Monday (today) or Tuesday containing a UPS tracking number.
Member
Sep 26, 2015
429 posts
205 upvotes
How'd you guys know it came back in stock? just randomly checking the site?
Newbie
Oct 24, 2010
88 posts
43 upvotes
Ladysmith
nagooro wrote: How'd you guys know it came back in stock? just randomly checking the site?
Yes, I have just been randomly checking through the day.
Member
User avatar
Nov 4, 2005
334 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
nagooro wrote: How'd you guys know it came back in stock? just randomly checking the site?
Was spamming refresh for the past week!
Member
User avatar
Nov 4, 2005
334 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
Mine has shipped already from BC with an expected delivery of next week.
Newbie
Oct 24, 2010
88 posts
43 upvotes
Ladysmith
KitKatDark wrote: Mine has shipped already from BC with an expected delivery of next week.
When I ordered yesterday, it said estimated delivery Aug.10. I just checked my tracking and it’s arriving today!
Don’t be surprised if yours arrives sooner,
Member
Sep 26, 2015
429 posts
205 upvotes
Trooper11 wrote: When I ordered yesterday, it said estimated delivery Aug.10. I just checked my tracking and it’s arriving today!
Don’t be surprised if yours arrives sooner,
Good call. Ordered yesterday, checked tracking, it'll be here tomorrow.
Member
User avatar
Nov 4, 2005
334 posts
70 upvotes
Toronto
Trooper11 wrote: When I ordered yesterday, it said estimated delivery Aug.10. I just checked my tracking and it’s arriving today!
Don’t be surprised if yours arrives sooner,
Lol well I live in Toronto so I don't think it'll be quite so fast... but all good, still way faster than I expected.

Top