Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] [In Stock!] $999 Schwinn IC4 Smart Bike (Peloton Alternative)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2020 11:44 pm
Apr 17, 2020
4 posts
6 upvotes
twowheeledmass wrote: Looks like the IC4 already sold out! To everyone who wasn't lucky this time around: Refresh. Every day. Several times a day.
my wife nagged when I checked several times a day. I had to show her your post.
Apr 19, 2020
5 posts
3 upvotes
tylderdurden wrote: my wife nagged when I checked several times a day. I had to show her your post.
LOL I went through the trouble of placing a BestBuy tab on my girlfriend's computer, asking her to refresh every now and then (in addition to my efforts). Many eyes were rolled.
Aug 29, 2018
13 posts
2 upvotes
Wife just tried to get the health care worker 30% discount and they said only in the US.
Oct 20, 2013
68 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
millrat999 wrote: Wife just tried to get the health care worker 30% discount and they said only in the US.
On the schwinn or bowflex?
Aug 29, 2018
13 posts
2 upvotes
anthonys92 wrote: On the schwinn or bowflex?
She called Bowflex canada.Sorry was trying to quote the poster who said they got discount from Bowflex canada,but the quote didn't post.
Jan 13, 2013
472 posts
265 upvotes
Vancouver
This bike is obviously hard to find anywhere at any price, let alone under $1000. For those who own it, is it worth $1250? If it's a solid bike I don't mind paying extra for it.
Nov 3, 2008
529 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
biggerthanfun wrote: This bike is obviously hard to find anywhere at any price, let alone under $1000. For those who own it, is it worth $1250? If it's a solid bike I don't mind paying extra for it.
I saw glimpses of the IC4 at best buy but never an opportunity to buy for most of the last two months, I ordered the c6 last month and I'm patiently waiting while still checking. So the MSRP of this or most bikes are irrelevant if you can't buy them. Based on reviews and information I can see no other bike comes close at $1000. I didn't mind paying extra for the hope of getting one!
May 20, 2020
1 posts
1 upvote
Ugh...I decided to go for the Bowflex c6 due to not being able to find the Schwinn ic4, but today they are sold out too! OH GOD! I'm sorry to my bunz and thighs.. I'm really .going crazy in quarantine..... :(
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7789 posts
1005 upvotes
TO
nancy636754762832426484 wrote: Ugh...I decided to go for the Bowflex c6 due to not being able to find the Schwinn ic4, but today they are sold out too! OH GOD! I'm sorry to my bunz and thighs.. I'm really .going crazy in quarantine..... :(
Story of my life too,I mean folks are being smart about buying this long term given who knows how this pandemic goes or if there will be second wave etc. I should've jumped on it even at$1K but now regret.

My major concern was I never sat on this thing and can't see myself spending a grand. I've tried several bikes at GoodLife
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Oct 11, 2006
238 posts
114 upvotes
Oakville
Ordered the C6 on May 20th was told 60 business days.
Jan 13, 2013
472 posts
265 upvotes
Vancouver
Here's the email I received from Flaman Fitness.

We are officially starting our 2nd pre-orders for the Schwinn IC4 spin bike for $1,299 still!
We require a 10% fully refundable deposit on this bike to get one reserved under your name. ETA for these bikes are early August and we expect this list to fill up very quickly.

I don't like the price, the deposit, or the waiting period.
I'll find another way to get cardio in until this bike becomes more reasonable.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3902 posts
358 upvotes
Toronto
Dang, late to the party now that wife wants one.

Looks like Bestbuy no longer carries this.