Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] [In Stock!] $999 Schwinn IC4 Smart Bike (Peloton Alternative)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2020 10:46 pm
Feb 13, 2006
712 posts
333 upvotes
orb2k wrote: Same, which app is that?
He probably just means the site. Same trick as many other places, just add a ton to cart and attempt to checkout.

Ordered one as well. 52 left at the moment. Go go go!
May 17, 2007
494 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
How long do you think before it will be shipped?
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
3933 posts
380 upvotes
Toronto
oh dang... it's backorder now... not sure how long it'll take to ship past those 52 :(
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7939 posts
1083 upvotes
TO
SuckaB wrote: oh dang... it's backorder now... not sure how long it'll take to ship past those 52 :(
Yeah wow those flew away quickly. Didn't realize there was such a high demand even though things around be opening up soon, or atleast sooner here in Ontario (Peel) Face With Rolling Eyes
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Oct 30, 2017
84 posts
69 upvotes
Ontario
Finally! Got my backorder placed this morning although I just checked now and the website says preorder instead of backorder and the release date is July 2. So hopefully that means they'll ship sometime in early July.
Jan 1, 2006
99 posts
51 upvotes
Oakville
greg898 wrote: Finally! Got my backorder placed this morning although I just checked now and the website says preorder instead of backorder and the release date is July 2. So hopefully that means they'll ship sometime in early July.
I just checked the website and it tells me "Free delivery arrives by Jul 09, 2020"
Nov 3, 2008
534 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
Was just going to let others know that it's available, but apparently I'm late to the party. I just ordered mine.
Jan 13, 2013
507 posts
284 upvotes
Vancouver
The bike was originally said to ship on July 2nd, add a few days ago it changed to July 10th. Now the page has been taken down. Hopefully for those of us that placed orders will still get one.
Nov 3, 2008
534 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
Good news is that apparently my ic4 has shipped. So, they are coming. Bad news is that Schwinn Bowflex has raised their prices in USA & Canada by $150. Seems like $1249 - $1299 will be the best price on these for a while. The C6 is now $1400. I might just sell mine now since even in this heat I run more than spin and I'm not serious enough to care about the bluetooth integration with apps.
May 17, 2007
494 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
kzod wrote: Good news is that apparently my ic4 has shipped. So, they are coming. Bad news is that Schwinn Bowflex has raised their prices in USA & Canada by $150. Seems like $1249 - $1299 will be the best price on these for a while. The C6 is now $1400. I might just sell mine now since even in this heat I run more than spin and I'm not serious enough to care about the bluetooth integration with apps.
You don't want to keep it for wave 2 of the pandemic?
Nov 3, 2008
534 posts
78 upvotes
Toronto
I already received another spin bike that is fine for me. I'd prefer the IC4 due to the quality and compatibility with outside apps, but I won't get full use out of it. But then again I can't make up my mind...
Jan 13, 2013
507 posts
284 upvotes
Vancouver
kzod wrote: Good news is that apparently my ic4 has shipped. So, they are coming. Bad news is that Schwinn Bowflex has raised their prices in USA & Canada by $150. Seems like $1249 - $1299 will be the best price on these for a while. The C6 is now $1400. I might just sell mine now since even in this heat I run more than spin and I'm not serious enough to care about the bluetooth integration with apps.
Where and when did you order your ic4?
Jan 13, 2013
507 posts
284 upvotes
Vancouver
kzod wrote: Best Buy June 16th.
Damn, I ordered mine on the 15th and there's no shipment in sight.
Jan 13, 2013
507 posts
284 upvotes
Vancouver
My email from Best Buy...

Thanks for pre-ordering Schwinn IC4 Spin Bike. We'd love to get this to you as soon as possible, but due to an inventory delay your order might not arrive on the release date (check the Order Status page to see the latest delivery details).

We're sorry about this, and we want you to know we're doing everything we can to get your order moving. We'll send you another email when your order has shipped.

To partly make up for the delay, we'd like to offer you a $100.00 eCertificate, which you can use on almost any future purchase at BestBuy.ca. In order to use your eCertificate you must have an account on BestBuy.ca and a valid credit card.*