Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

Surface Duo 2, 128gb - $1299, 256gb - $1429, $600 off from regular price (Best Buy, MS store)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 22nd, 2022 9:16 am
Jun 13, 2008
219 posts
442 upvotes
Lonon
How ridiculous is this use as a phone...in a pocket?
Deal Addict
Aug 5, 2015
4214 posts
5060 upvotes
Montreal, QC
LawEightSix wrote: Its jarring to hear that word nowadays because most people know not to use it. Its even more jarring when its spelled wrong.
You mean "Microsoft" ? Seems to be spelled right Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Happy Koodo Public Mobile and Videotron Fizz customer :-)
Nov 16, 2016
209 posts
88 upvotes
Alberta
LawEightSix wrote: Do you use it as your main device? The 950XL is like the pinnacle of Windows Phone life, so much so that I kinda want to buy another to use as a secondary device lol
Yup, tried Android and iOS for a quite minute and hated both. I really have no use for 100s of apps and the very odd time I'm forced to I use the Android Emulator on Windows.
I also dual boot Windows 10 ARM on it and it actually works quite well for what it is.
Jan 7, 2004
288 posts
6 upvotes
Burnaby
For those who are on Freedom/Shaw Mobile, data will work but it doesn't support voice.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1889 posts
1891 upvotes
Guelph
WillyBaldy wrote: You mean "Microsoft" ? Seems to be spelled right Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Haha I wish thats what I meant! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5680 upvotes
VANCOUVER
So this thing is sort of like a pocket chromebook. I think the form factor would be cumbersome to use as a phone, but as a pocket laptop, maybe there is a niche, but still appears to be the answer to a question no one is asking.
Oct 13, 2013
355 posts
191 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
LawEightSix wrote: Its jarring to hear that word nowadays because most people know not to use it. Its even more jarring when its spelled wrong.
Haha, try it yourself. Spell it correctly, it becomes a bunch of stars. Now you know why.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)